Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Boring days continue...tai tai phis day :D

Shiv12345

There are days when traders just have to sit and wait for long hours before receiving any clear signal from market. Corrective waves can be really confusing and frustrating. Thats why majority of traders don't like dealing with corrective waves. In such testing times, one should keep his/her capital safe on such flat days instead of making loss. In some ways, saving capital is equivalent to profits only. I remember some two years ago (somewhere into summer of 2015) ... traders had to deal with dead and flat markets for consecutive two weeks or so .... Nobody could believe it could stay flat for so many days. Since I was a novice back then .... It was probably toughest thing to deal with that sort of market. However, if you are an expert in option writing, then you can make money on such flat days as well.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
9538 - if I get this level, I will buy @ NF (not spot)

Shiv12345

So eventually, those who would have bought PAK 340 CE today would have made good profit.

Similarly, those who shorted INDIA 340 CE must have made good money. Good Night!!

Shiv12345

Premiums of Nifty & Bank Nifty CEs are now reasonable and aligned with price movement. Friday saw heavy erosion in premiums. However, index PEs still look a bit expensive.