Day Trading Stocks & Futures

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
3 consecutive inside bars on 15 mins TF @ Nifty Fut / Expect MOAD in within next 30 mins - whichever side gives it away.
Such observation made our day..
Today's extraordinary move was also result of yesterday's 12 inside 30min candle in a row after first bar....strongest signal of a big move is coming. :lol:

bhai logo aaj office ke kaam main bg tha to miss the monster move on both side. kal khali tha to only got 25 point in nifty. very sad with my self. that the hell? new guideline only do the office work after 3 pm or else leave the job.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Ma ki ankh - ye kya hey. Bulls ki Bulbula uda diya ye to.

ap*

Ma ki ankh - ye kya hey. Bulls ki Bulbula uda diya ye to.
As bearish as it looked towards the end didn't think twice before buying calls. I'm just sticking to the daily STi rule. Have stopped looking at news totally. Incase Kim decides to go rogue loss will be big. Nothing that can't be made back following the trend again:) . Tuna sir are you carrying forward any trade ?

Tuna

As bearish as it looked towards the end didn't think twice before buying calls. I'm just sticking to the daily STi rule. Have stopped looking at news totally. Incase Kim decides to go rogue loss will be big. Nothing that can't be made back following the trend again:) . Tuna sir are you carrying forward any trade ?
I booked my long on single lot in profit. Got a ML dip @ 9180, with a SL @ 9165 - gone for 6. But what is the reason (sorry I am asking for a reason) for this? Any news?

Tuna

Such observation made our day..
Today's extraordinary move was also result of yesterday's 12 inside 30min candle in a row after first bar....strongest signal of a big move is coming. :lol:
haan but observation kar wala (Tuna) khud hi cartoon ban gaya. Chalo koi nahi. Longs have given me so much in this uptrend till now , one day of betrayal I can withstand :thumb:

Tuna

Rule is perfectly holding good, but high chances of testing 9070 as per fractal on daily. Today's downside was a disaster for Nifty bulls in many ways.

I had a trade on from last couple of session (before the MOAB day) @ 9181, which I booked with +44. Took an intra with ML at the inside bar formation (bias long), went for 6 for 15 points loss.

Tuna

bhai logo aaj office ke kaam main bg tha to miss the monster move on both side. kal khali tha to only got 25 point in nifty. very sad with my self. that the hell? new guideline only do the office work after 3 pm or else leave the job.
Don't leave job Bro. Market kisika saga nahi.

Tuna

Ok, so the reason for this downside is Malaya coming back to India and invited Bulls to visit Goa for the next shooting of the Kingfisher Calendar !!:lol:

ap*

I booked my long on single lot in profit. Got a ML dip @ 9180, with a SL @ 9165 - gone for 6. But what is the reason (sorry I am asking for a reason) for this? Any news?
No news in specific. Somehow saw today as a leg sweep move as such to get the unsure longs off the table. A lot of banks seem to have broken out from ranges. With yes bank results tomorrow, if the results are good then I'm expecting bn to rally and take nifty with it. All this apart I'm holding on to the daily sti rule closely:). Also something I track closely is the pcr of nifty and bn. Both when used as a contrarian point to more upside left.