Day Trading Stocks & Futures

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@Ravi,,
are bhai thora dimag lagao yaar.. :lol:
most FII europe mai baitha hai.. Jab hamara market khulta hai.. wo bed tea peta hai.. thora time to lagta hai kam dhandha suru karne ke liye..
India GMT+5:30
;) 2:30pm NSE = 9AM GMT.

Last edited:

ap*

Bro Elaboration Please - with steps. I heard about using put call ratio by many but never use it myself.
Tuna Bhai I use pcr as a contrarian indicator. Meaning if the number of puts is larger than calls. For eg 10 million puts in bn vs 7 million calls. Since puts are more by a decent number for e.g. As it is as of today. Then chance of a fall is lesser. Chances of upmove being higher. And vice versa for a downmove when calls are more in number. The logic behind it being larger OI one side means that's the side retail are on. And that's the side of options being sold by bigger money who inherently sell options. This apart monitoring of IV etc in options give a clearer picture on direction.

The above I have mentioned is a very crude way of looking at the Option chain but it has seemed to work in the past for me.

headstrong007

The National Stock Exchange is probing the trades in equity derivatives of Indiabulls Real Estate following the huge swings in price in the last couple of trading sessions.
:annoyed: What to probe, I identify price manipulation on monday, made profit on tues day by shorting it.. jo karna hai kar lo...:lol:

headstrong007

Yesterday, I saw price manipulation in Adani, Vedanta, DLF.. all in my rader today.
Lagta hai Kal phir se prob hoga..:lol:

ap*

I exit the bn and nifty calls in a hurry. Could've saved some by selling during the initial upmove. :annoyed:. Now waiting for a bottom as such to form and an opportunity to go long. Might be a while.