Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,
Here is the update.
We finally dropped idea of developing downloader using Microsoft technology as we wanted to support more than one OS.
We have developed application using Javascript now.
This will enable anyone to run app on Windows, Linux, Mac. It can also run on tablets and smartphones (one need to have better technical skills for it). I think this is big difference as compared to our earlier technology c# dotnet build. Secondly it will be easy to maintain or customize as app will be in javascript, people can easily customize it further.

NSE, BSE equity eod and all index, sme, FNO, Forex, NCDEX is done (MCX will be done later, once they launch equity). We also done with most of reports.
We are doing some testing and working on few more features and bug fixes.

I am hoping to launch beta by Jan 18 or before.(for eod and windows). We will launch release for EOD, RT from yahoo etc by Feb 4th 2013.

It will be GNU GPL licensed, will be completely free for end user. (Not for sale or resale).

:thumb:
Great Idea. Will be interesting to use it.

Thank you sir

mrkanitkar

Tommorow the D- day.. And the countdown has started..:clapping:
Yes, we will release it today for beta on windows. It will have eod data from following.
BSE Index - all
BSE equity with delivery data
NSE equity with delivery data
NSE Index - all
NCDEX
MCX Commodity futures
MCX Index
National spot exhchnage
NSE Forex futures, Options
NSE equity Future, Options
And 15 + reports.

Beta should go live by late evening. We are doing final checks.

Khul ja sim sim....

Smart_trade

mrkanitkar

Team has started process for publishing app. It takes a while as it needs to be published on few servers and repos. Once publishing done, team will verify the download and installation, process.
I am also waiting for release to happen. It will happen in some time.

Thanks for your support again.

Status
Not open for further replies.