Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkanitkar

Dear all,
Here is the update.
We finally dropped idea of developing downloader using Microsoft technology as we wanted to support more than one OS.
We have developed application using Javascript now.
This will enable anyone to run app on Windows, Linux, Mac. It can also run on tablets and smartphones (one need to have better technical skills for it). I think this is big difference as compared to our earlier technology c# dotnet build. Secondly it will be easy to maintain or customize as app will be in javascript, people can easily customize it further.

NSE, BSE equity eod and all index, sme, FNO, Forex, NCDEX is done (MCX will be done later, once they launch equity). We also done with most of reports.
We are doing some testing and working on few more features and bug fixes.

I am hoping to launch beta by Jan 18 or before.(for eod and windows). We will launch release for EOD, RT from yahoo etc by Feb 4th 2013.

It will be GNU GPL licensed, will be completely free for end user. (Not for sale or resale).

:thumb:

Relish

Dear all,
Here is the update.
We finally dropped idea of developing downloader using Microsoft technology as we wanted to support more than one OS.
This will enable anyone to run app on Windows, Linux, Mac. It can also run on tablets and smartphones (one need to have better technical skills for it). I think this is big difference as compared to our earlier technology c# dotnet build. Secondly it will be easy to maintain or customize as app will be in javascript, people can easily customize it further.

It will be GNU GPL licensed, will be completely free for end user. (Not for sale or resale).

If you need help for testing, then i am ready to help, let me know, PM me.
I am silent reader of this thread. But today forced write, no comment Only :thumb: :clap: :clapping::thanx::cheers::hap2::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

mrkanitkar

If you need help for testing, then i am ready to help, let me know, PM me.
I am silent reader of this thread. But today forced write, no comment Only :thumb: :clap: :clapping::thanx::cheers::hap2::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Thanks for support. This utility is developed by trader for traders. will update you.

johnnypareek

Dear all,
Here is the update.

NSE, BSE equity eod and all index, sme, FNO, Forex, NCDEX is done (MCX will be done later, once they launch equity). We also done with most of reports.
We are doing some testing and working on few more features and bug fixes.

I am hoping to launch beta by Jan 18 or before.(for eod and windows). We will launch release for EOD, RT from yahoo etc by Feb 4th 2013.

HTML:
Dear all,
Here is the update.
We finally dropped idea of developing downloader
I read that and was about to faint, but then read ahead n thank God I am alive. Thanks.

johnny

Bewinner

Mr. Kanitkar,
It was a great relief after hearing something positive from you(please don't take it otherwise as I know the pain of development). It would be a great pleasure to us if you can post screenshots of the application here as you did last time.

Thanks again for such effort.

Thanking you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.