Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkanitkar

I will release some video tutorial about how to use it.
For beta, there are some known issues, we are listing them out.
I know yahoo fundamental at times does not work. Form description is about description in genral. It's not mandatory field. Post registration, wait for few seconds, product will register you and refresh screen, it will take you to application.
We worked for last 24 hrs continuously so need some rest, till then you can try product.

mrkanitkar

I repeat, this is GNU GPL, free open source application. It will be free for life. It can run on windows, linux, mac. It can also run on smart phones, tablets (provided you install nodejs) Current beta is limited to windows. Please use data from std.csv format to import to Amibroker or any app for now. We will be fixing bugs in converting format. The processing finish msg at times does not come, so if app reaches to last date and says " file processed" in logs the please close app.
At times auto update app shows some error logs, nothing to worry. these are bugs from npm update utility and not from our product.

Last edited:
Thanks you very much,

Note this also. Not able to change data drive except C:/ drive which was done while installing the software. If I try to change D:\ drive it says "D:\data/ Drive not present. Please check path". Please make sure other drives could be selected to store data.

mrkanitkar

Thanks you very much,

Note this also. Not able to change data drive except C:/ drive which was done while installing the software. If I try to change D:\ drive it says "D:\data/ Drive not present. Please check path". Please make sure other drives could be selected to store data.
Please select d:/data and not "D:\data/ .

Here is list of features in current beta.
Formats
std csv
Fcharts
Amibroker
Ninja Trader
Advanceget
Metastock

NSE market cap report
NSE Equity Derivatives Participant wise Open Interest report
NSE Equity Derivatives Participant wise Trading Volumes report
NSE bulk deals report
NSE block deals report
NSE Market Activity Report
NSE combined report
NSE Equity Derivatives FII derivatives statistics report
NSE board meeting & corporate annoucements
NSE Gainer & Loser of day
NSE Price Hit new all time High or LOW
NSE Price band hit High/Low
NSE corporate actions
BSE bulk data report
BSE block deal data report

Data
NSE cash market bhavcopy with open int.
NSE INDEX and VIX
NSE Equity Futures
NSE Equity Options
NSE ETF bhavocpy
NSE SME bhavcopy
NSE Forex Options
NSE Forex Futures
MCX Commodity bhavcopy
National Spot Exchange bhavcopy
MCX SX Commodity Index eod
MCX SX Commodity Index spot eod
NCDEX Futures
BSE Equity Index
BSE Cash market bhavcopy with open int.
Yahoo Fundamental

Last edited:
not going beyond the "User Registration" window in spite of submitting it after filling in the details. I am an Win 7.

Anybody knows a work around?

mrkanitkar

not going beyond the "User Registration" window in spite of submitting it after filling in the details. I am an Win 7.

Anybody knows a work around?

Start application with Run Administrator.
Those who are using windows 7 and windows 8 have to run it as admin as windows 7,8 does not allow to write anything in c:\program files and apps are installed in same dir. Please give 2 mins. after you submit form, as system will register and refresh to app.

Status
Not open for further replies.