Daily Tryst with Nifty

MurAtt

Reason is in earlier post trade less but surely wise
will try to enter 50% around 4250 and balance around 4000 if that happen:thumb:
I am not in options or future or in nifty but with advice of Savant bro taken Barak valley cement ltd at 36 n accumulate more on lower level
Thnx bro for all the love
You can talk to me anyday here
http://www.traderji.com/general-chit-chat/30318-auspicious-days-spiritual-persons.html#post329497
:thumb:
Ab aayega Sept me - what say PT bhai - 4350 once again

WOD

A bit update on my market studies:

1. I have realized the fact that trading higher time frames is much better...we get much better trading opportunities trading swing or positional and get enogh time to make decisions hence strict NO to intraday unless absolutely required.....so 60 min has become my main trading TF...and that daily is my higher TF to check for the trend in higher TF....

2.Trading with cam pivots, fibs, candle patterns is much better than trading with indicators based system....so nowdays using EMA and stoch only to confirm the trends while I make my trading decisions based on Price(candlestick),Cam pivots and fibs...

3.Truly realizing the fact that way to successful trading is discipline and stop losss and nothing else...still working though on this....but after this realization I dont think it will take more time for me to win over both.....

I Will confirm how this everything goes next entire month before becoming regular here.....

Thanks.....

Last edited:

WOD

Dear WOD,

Looking at todays candle , do u see some profit booking tom.

thks. in advance:)
Today NF went below upto 4583 (todays 11 to 12 60min candle was a red WRB) and then you must have noticed how NF bounced back from 4585 level (then we had even bigger green WRB of 12 to 1).......looking at bounce tomoro will be a green day (rather a huge green day) and the bounce back is sign that NF is strong(bullish).....Even I feel that a big surprise is waiting us at the end of expiry day....

I am no expert but hope this would help you.....

prasadam

A bit update on my market studies:

1. I have realized the fact that trading higher time frames is much better...we get much better trading opportunities trading swing or positional and get enogh time to make decisions hence strict NO to intraday unless absolutely required.....so 60 min has become my main trading TF...and that daily is my higher TF to check for the trend in higher TF....

2.Trading with cam pivots, fibs, candle patterns is much better than trading with indicators based system....so nowdays using EMA and stoch only to confirm the trends while I make my trading decisions based on Price(candlestick),Cam pivots and fibs...

3.Truly realizing the fact that way to successful trading is discipline and stop losss and nothing else...still working though on this....but after this realization I dont think it will take more time for me to win over both.....

I Will confirm how this everything goes next entire month before becoming regular here.....

Thanks.....
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

some times simple strategies work better when you are disciplined.