Daily Tryst with Nifty

lazytrader

Alright....taken a leave from office today just for this very important day of expiry which would determine where we would be landing up...between 4600 and 4700 or above 4750........

Lets see....I am here all day long....
But expiry is tomorrow :confused:

Not seen Sunil's post in a long time....missing those informative posts...Sunil,hope all well on health front...and look forward to having you back soon....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

WOD

But expiry is tomorrow :confused:
Yup expiry is tomorow...but for me today is the most important day of entire expiry month....have CE's I want to exit today itself.....Was expecting a touch of 4750 but day is totally noneventful with range less than 50 points....shee disappointment till now...

MurAtt

Yup expiry is tomorow...but for me today is the most important day of entire expiry month....have CE's I want to exit today itself.....Was expecting a touch of 4750 but day is totally noneventful with range less than 50 points....shee disappointment till now...
So it becomes an NR7 day (most probably).
Tomorrow will be a blast :)

:thumb:

WOD

NR7 day today....

Now when did we last see the trading range for nifty less than 40? (4659-4697)

Shouldnt have taken leave for this kind of disappointing day...BTW squared off my calls....

Hi WOD,

thanks for sharing valuable insights...:clapping:
today market has negated yesterdays Doji pattern and
given a way upwards ..will u agree that next week
will be 4700++...
B.T.W. what is CE

WOD

Hi WOD,

thanks for sharing valuable insights...:clapping:
today market has negated yesterdays Doji pattern and
given a way upwards ..will u agree that next week
will be 4700++...
B.T.W. what is CE
Charts are telling that 4700+ is much possibility; but know one thing, if everyone spot this and creates long positions in the market then we could see downside till these longs are cleared.....So we can create long positions now but must have stop loss and trailing stop losses applied....

CE -> European call options (can be excersied only on expiry day) ...niftys call options are type CE......