Daily Tryst with Nifty

short covering started in GF now at 856 LOD is 817 hope my old GF will respect my call of 900+:thumb::clap:
Thanks everybody for contributing to this wonderful thread

I gather NF is nifty futures.

However, what is GF?
:rofl::rofl:
I mention GF to Relcapital as it move always acording to my trade
yday GF close at 872.5
God is gr88888888888

mayavi99

short covering started in GF now at 856 LOD is 817 hope my old GF will respect my call of 900+:thumb::clap:
PT, I came across an interesting discussion about your GF in a news letter(for this week). Here it is:
Reliance Capital after a correction was on a consolidation phase. But a trend line breakout was witnessed in the last trading session. Scrip had given a crossing on 21 & 50 day moving averages, which implies an upcoming trend to be bullish. Positive crossover is witnessed in ROC & RSI indicators and MACD indicator is moving towards a positive cross over. These confirm the
bullishness in this scrip. The candlestick patterns earlier on the weeks chart was more or less Doji, which indicated an indecision but on the Fridays charts it was almost a Marubazu which shows increasing demand for the scrip, and the bullish invasion yet to come. Near time resistances is at 917, 938, 960 & support is at 864, 855, and 842. Buy with stop loss.
. Hope you will like it.

PT, I came across an interesting discussion about your GF in a news letter(for this week). Here it is:
. Hope you will like it.
Bro its my GF so i have to always follow her:rofl:
when its falling i short n run behind with trailing sl and when rising I buy n follow with trailing sl:lol:
no need for resistence she is too supportive:rofl::rofl: