Daily Tryst with Nifty

lazytrader

Hi Dosto,

Hope you guys are doing great...me too doing great....I have finally managed to stick with one system last 15 days...now I need to thoroughly backtest this system and for that I need last 2 years nifty spot intraday data...

I tried searching google for the data but of no use...investbulls and other sites provide data for individual day and downloding so many files would not be possible...

then I thought why should I worry when I have so many friends in TJ...so can someone please upload last 2 years intraday data on 4shared or rapidshare.....

Thanks....
Ask Ankit here:
http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/28679-tony-crabels-opening-range-formula-new-post.html
He's sent future 1-min to dry. ask him to send you a copy too.

WOD

Hi WOD,

Its not exactly 2 years, but from 1/1/08 to 23/3/09 for Nifty, Bank,Midcap.

http://www.4shared.com/file/125438180/31d6c9f/ami_intraday.html

Extract the files to a folder and use the database. If AMI lists many sotcks, dont bother with them, use only the above 3. Hope this helps.

PS: If you need for 2 years and more, pls dont hesitate to contact me. I can help you with that task. In fact I can do it for some stocks also, not only nifty!

Senthil
Thanks, Kesk that was much appreciated help...but could you please arrange for data upto today.....

Also, could you please let me know how could I daily update this database and source for the same.......

Thanks....

Last edited:

WOD

NF/NS and all cash data from June 2008 to AUG16 2009 in AMI format. Thats what I have if you need WOD.

ankitgarg dot trading at yahoo dot in
Yes ankit, thats what I need....can you please provide me a link to download this file......

ashish201 dot gmail dot com

WOD

WoW....what a gap down today........but me holding calls :( ....... Everything was fine...my system give me long trade signal and we had a nice bounce back from 4350 level....everything signalling nice upmove and then suddenly we are back to the down line....may be we can never spot such movements and thats why they say that exits are most important part of our systems.......

WOD

ag_fx

Yes ankit, thats what I need....can you please provide me a link to download this file......

ashish201 dot gmail dot com
wud mail u da file later tonite buddy..wt do u need? nifty spot or 1M fut?dere are seperate files for both

WOD

wud mail u da file later tonite buddy..wt do u need? nifty spot or 1M fut?dere are seperate files for both
I need nifty spot....also please let me know how I could update the data on daily basis and source for the same......

Anyways, need to talk with you on something that going in my mind for days now.......you could help me on that for sure.........

ag_fx

I need nifty spot....also please let me know how I could update the data on daily basis and source for the same......

Anyways, need to talk with you on something that going in my mind for days now.......you could help me on that for sure.........
Sure thing friendd....You can update the ami data everyday from here :

http://www.investbulls.com/download.php?list.40

u already have my email above...so u can always contact me.

Best