Confessions of a banknifty trader

Pradeep Narayan

NT & Narang

Think about how a position size affects the Risk% you are willing to take.. a position size of 20000 & size 10000 will have different Stop Levels for the same risk% on capital. Arrive at your comfortable position size & Risk (Stop) span.

Understand this and you will get a good system.

narangji

NT & Narang

Think about how a position size affects the Risk% you are willing to take.. a position size of 20000 & size 10000 will have different Stop Levels for the same risk% on capital. Arrive at your comfortable position size & Risk (Stop) span.

Understand this and you will get a good system.
This is what I am trying to explain him, read my previous threads. He wants the fish, he doesn't want to learn how to catch the fish :)

renurgg

hey i would like to ask a question. Can we put AMO in nifty futures? If yes then at what time we can put it?
TIA

narangji

I think you are not getting what nt wants to say. He meant SL dosnt matter, he has risk appetite. Only thing he now needs a good system.
That is the most silly thing i have seen in a very long time, any trader who doesnt want to use SL can stop trading and save yourself from costing a fortune. Go invest in MF.

newuser_RK

That is the most silly thing i have seen in a very long time, any trader who doesnt want to use SL can stop trading and save yourself from costing a fortune. Go invest in MF.
Deleting my post, do not meant to say what you understood and would refrain to post further as this is an important thread for tauras Bhai.....

niftytaurus

This is what I am trying to explain him, read my previous threads. He wants the fish, he doesn't want to learn how to catch the fish :)
Mr NarangJi Who told you that I dont want to learn How to catch the fish????
if you read my first 2 posts of this thread, I have mentioned, from last 2 years, I havent attended any social function & learning religiously..
Though I am not a profitable trader till now due to some emotional baggage & psychological problems..& some other problems which felllow traders mentions...& I take them seriouslly..
this thread is not for how much I know or how much I learned or knowledgeful..as I think Only trading result should speak..I will show my trading result till I am losing..after that, I am not intended to show how much profit i make, & that how good is my trading..so this thread is for showing my weaknesses..But IT doesnt mean that I dont know my strengths..
Thanks

Vertigo_1985

Mr NarangJi Who told you that I dont want to learn How to catch the fish????
if you read my first 2 posts of this thread, I have mentioned, from last 2 years, I havent attended any social function & learning religiously..
Though I am not a profitable trader till now due to some emotional baggage & psychological problems..& some other problems which felllow traders mentions...& I take them seriouslly..
this thread is not for how much I know or how much I learned or knowledgeful..as I think Only trading result should speak..I will show my trading result till I am losing..after that, I am not intended to show how much profit i make, & that how good is my trading..so this thread is for showing my weaknesses..But IT doesnt mean that I dont know my strengths..
Thanks
Try to take everything objectively(esp since you are showing your weakness here ), i dont think anyone will intentionally try to hurt you ..just that some people have method that may seem to be a bit harsh, but i am sure all mean well. Try to see yourself from a third person view and dont let anything derail you from your path.
Best wishes :).

niftytaurus

I never said that SL doesnt matter to me..
I put sl on my every trade in the system, which is called hard SL..
for Me , Risk management is How much money I want to lose IF I AM WRONG?
That depends on person's risk apetite..it doesnt means that i dont put sl..

second point as trader RK right mentioned,I am testing & looking for right system accordign to my psychology & risk apetite..
I am doing real trading & showing my results without any shame..just because to find faults in my real trading..
My intention is to find a system which can give me consistently xyz points in a month..a system which have objective rules..& I can execute it without using my emotions..If i can able to achive my goal with 1 or 2 lots..
Then i dont have any issue to put my money on trading 100-200 lots..Then also i put my trades here, & let you know my money management & risk management..till then i have a simple rule..dont do trades which have sl ( more than 20-25 points in Nifty & 40-50 points in banknifty) ..
But now My main GOAL is to know & execute a profitable system with 1-2 lot to see the results..as I told you i dont Back test , I only do forward testing ..

My perosnal beilief is "If one person can do it THEN ANYBODY CAN DO IT"...
NOTHING IS IMPOOSIBLE..many of my fellow traders are doing it consistently..even more than my monthly target..THEY ARE DOING IT CONSISTENTLY, SO I CAN ALSO DO IT..I just need to know how to do it & how to execute my plan flawlessly..
Ya there can be hurdels ^ there can be many stupid mistakes by me in this procedure..so what??? one day I will acheive..The traders who undertands my motive always helps me to go near to my goal..I am thankful to them wholeheartedly
Thanks

niftytaurus

Try to take everything objectively(esp since you are showing your weakness here ), i dont think anyone will intentionally try to hurt you ..just that some people have method that may seem to be a bit harsh, but i am sure all mean well. Try to see yourself from a third person view and dont let anything derail you from your path.
Best wishes :).
ya I am very well Vertigo Bhai!
No not at all! nothing can drail me from my path..as Well wishers like you are always with me!!
will keep in mind!
thanks