Confessions of a banknifty trader

narangji

in MM/RM no complicated rule..
just risk 1% of capital..as position sizing is alrady decided 1 lot..My plan to do this for practise only..if I execute successfully with x points monthly in all type of market..Then I will think rest of things..as Right now, I am not certain about my system..I am testing everything one by one which I have learnt & then decided in which I am comfortble..
i need some objectivity in my exit/entry rules..if I findMY SYSTEM -in which I am comfortable & profitable..I will follow only that..
IF & when I will be able to make x points monthly consistently for 3 monthes/6 monthes..I will just increase position sizing...& I am a big risk taker in my life & trading also..so right now, I am in search of a system that will give me consistent profit
Thanks
Ok lets not run here, let start you to open your eyes first ( consider yourself a new born) You need to learn to open eyes, move hands smaile and cry for now, walking talking running and riding bike can come later. Forget about getting married for now to make it any simpler.

So we discuss points 1 by 1 and then move on to next step

If I remember correctly you said 50P SL max? and with 1% RM please calculate again what is the risk coming to and if it fits your RM.

niftytaurus

I tried to post charts of nifty (all trading days of june monthes) by this method..no discreation..just objective rules..
1)trades will be taken ONLY in DIRECTION OF 15 MIN TREND
2)entry on break of 3 min pivot high/pivot low,accrdng to trend
3)sl & exit- pivot low of opposite direction
PIVOT HIGH & PIVOT LOW--no complication..simple language as I dexcribed in previous post..5CANDEL PIVOT HIGH/PIVOT LOW..

Here is chart of nifty-1june