cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
your brokerage of 1 paisa totals to 6000(1500 both side + same amount of taxes) per turnover of 1.5 cr (as you says).
But TTadvance terminal gives enough technical news to earn that much if interpreted correctly.

I suggest you to couple this with for 600/year unlimited DP scheme and do BTST. But keep a regular check on your delivery brokerage and minimum brokerage and also avoid doing intraday in Z group scrips.

Zohar
[email protected]

I am using India Infoline. I am comfortable with their software otherwise i would have joined RK global to save 11 time then currently.

IIFL
JSW Steel Lot : 503876
Brokerage : 201.7152 + Taxes etc Extra @ .02%

RK Global
JSW Steel Lot : 503876
Brokerage : 18 + Taxes etc Extra @ Rs. 9 Lot

Will it work the same way ? Isn't it ?

Last edited:
Hi,
Has anyone tried Ventura's pointer?
They have various plans but not sure about the credibilty of the company.I'm using ICICI & Edelwiess. So compared to their charges ventura seems cheap.
For 7500 Plan delivery is 0.15% and intraday is 0.02% moreover they said 7500 is refunded within a year and not adjusted for the charges.
Software can be downloaded from http://ventura1.com/TradeOnline/Imdex2.aspx.

Pl. do let me know if we have better options in terms of brokerage and software.

Cheers.

THe best deal to this volume is around 0.002% on sell side, buy side no brokerage. NO SOFTWARE / ACCOUNT MAINTAINENCE CHARGES, EXPOSURE around 12~20 Times, Credit for Delivery 20~30 Days. Try to bargain or threaten to quit trading. THe bargain shall be through instantly.
I paid 70 paise BUY & 70 Paise Sell side brokerage when I was novice.
Now I have the above Deal. & Yess No Committed Volume.!!!

Last edited:

saivenkat

Hi,
Has anyone tried Ventura's pointer?
They have various plans but not sure about the credibilty of the company.I'm using ICICI & Edelwiess. So compared to their charges ventura seems cheap.
For 7500 Plan delivery is 0.15% and intraday is 0.02% moreover they said 7500 is refunded within a year and not adjusted for the charges.
Software can be downloaded from http://ventura1.com/TradeOnline/Imdex2.aspx.

Pl. do let me know if we have better options in terms of brokerage and software.

Cheers.
As i clicked the link for downloading the software, my PC warns me that, it is an unsecured connection. Is the link correct? Can we ignore the warnings and proceed further.
Regards
Saivenkat:)

tnsn2345

THe best deal to this volume is around 0.002% on sell side, buy side no brokerage. NO SOFTWARE / ACCOUNT MAINTAINENCE CHARGES, EXPOSURE around 12~20 Times, Credit for Delivery 20~30 Days. Try to bargain or threaten to quit trading. THe bargain shall be through instantly.
I paid 70 paise BUY & 70 Paise Sell side brokerage when I was novice.
Now I have the above Deal. & Yess No Committed Volume.!!!
Which broker you are talking about? 0.002% on sell and zero on buy. Pls give details.
Thanks

tnsn2345

Need info on cheapest brokerage for Nifty Options trading:

Reliance Money : 20 / lot (both buy and sell) { 7 cr t/o for 5k limit card} - 0.007%
Ventura: 18 / lot (both buy and sell) - 0.0065%
RKG : 9 / lot (both buy and sell) - 0.0033%

Justtrade was till now offering Zero brokerage on Justlite Gold (annually 8k plan) which they have stopped just week ago (refer their website)

Is there any broker offering less than 9 / lot or zero brokerage (for lumpsum payment). Committment on turnover can be given if needed.