cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bonanza portfollio ltd is good for you they charged very low brok and its service is very good also they provide 10 times exposure and for online client there r no extra charge without prepaid brok. they provide cheapest brok. to you

netman

Another Vote for Indiabulls, negotiate, you would get 3 paisa intraday each side deal easily.

1).Powerindiabulls software is the best of trading platforms one can get, atleast of many i came accross.
2).No Annual Maintenance charge of Demat a/c.(one time A/c opening fee is Rs.900/-)
3). No recurring charge of software. (one time fee is Rs.750/-) however you can also trade without it, using the browser.
4).you can place orders on phone.
5).No hidden charges in last 3 yrs i've been using them.

Don't get stuck at any company which has poor customer support, a paisa or two extra hardly matters.

Go for India Infoline, negotiate, you would get 2 paisa intraday each side deal easily.

1) TT-Advance software is the among the best trading platforms in India. I haven't come across another software with such lightning fast order execution speed.

2) No Annual Maintenance Charges. No A/C opening fees. No DP annual fees. Just one time charge of Rs. 555 while opening account.

3)No software charges. Software as well as web-based trading offered free of cost.

4)You can place orders on phone.

5)Free daily sms alerts/updates detailing trades done in your account.

Contact me for more details... Send me a PM.

Thanks knarendra / dp111 /akashprofit / netman / pawan84_garg

thanks for the information

I saw the demo of indiabulls trading terminal. i checked it for one hour. can any one provide the demo for any other trading terminal. india infoline or Geojit / sharekhan

There are many plus points with India Bulls. (1)Power India Bulls is the best software, I have come across (2) Improved customer service (3) low brokerage subject to volume (4) but no minimum brokerage (5) prompt digital contract note.

Negative points (1) If there is no activity, every 1 hr. terminal automatically gets logged off. (2) After Mkt. orders are limited to 10.

By and large, India Bulls is good broking hse.

Hi All,
I usually trade from office and thus can only pick some online trading service provider.
Brokeragewise R K Global looks cheapest but then my experience with their trading terminal (demo user) is not so great.
Please suggest some good online broker, who provides decent service with preferentially fixed brokerage plan.

With regards,
BJ