cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brokerji,
Try Edelweiss. They have a pretty good online platform and good customer service.
They also have a variety of prepaid plans which you may or may not want to consider.
Some of these plans are quite nice if you trade options.
I use a Rs 1200 prepaid plan which works out to around Rs 40 per Nifty lot, which is decent. Not exactly RK Global rates but comes with quite good customer service.
Another Rs 4950 plan works out to about Rs 12 per lot or approx 0.25% delivery.

Last edited:
Did anybody try ventura. As i trade with little larger number of lots. I am worried about new broker. They are giving me lower brokerage at about 35 per lot. but worried about what will happen to my collateral. I am not sure how secure is collateral.

Religare loots your money.. All technical calls given in last few years are pathetic... You will be looser if you work on their calls... The services provided are not to the mark as well. DO NOT OPEN an ACCOUNT with RELIGARE...

hi friends,

i want to open new account i will invest 1 lac what will be the cheapest brokerage for me. will open only from brokerhouses with good trading terminal. please tell me the exposure also. me a fresher in day trading so i dont want to give any promise on volume.

Satheesh.

alroyraj

Brokerji,
Try Edelweiss. They have a pretty good online platform and good customer service.
They also have a variety of prepaid plans which you may or may not want to consider.
Some of these plans are quite nice if you trade options.
I use a Rs 1200 prepaid plan which works out to around Rs 40 per Nifty lot, which is decent. Not exactly RK Global rates but comes with quite good customer service.
Another Rs 4950 plan works out to about Rs 12 per lot or approx 0.25% delivery.
@Pitbull Do you have any link or info on their brokerage plans ?
edelweiss seems to have gotten aggressive lately so probably good deals available...

get 2 paisa brokerage with bezel stock brokers
it is in malviya nagar,south delhi
if u negotiate u could get.1 paisa also
they give 10 times intraday limit and 2 times delivery for 5 days
if u need their contact number pls private message me

S S

Hi!

In many other threads in this Forum, time and again I have shown my surprise for such and similar threads on minimum brokerage.

Do I bother about the brokerage….? Hell! NO !

Let us consider an example to clear my mindset :

Let us say that I am an engineering expert located in Bangalore and have a chance to attend a meeting at Mysore, where I may need to spend few hours, that may help me earn, say, a sum of Rs 10 lacs, if I play my cards right and provide a proper solution to the potential customers.

What should be my concern…?

1. Should it be about playing my cards right and providing a proper solution, or
2. Should it be about the cheapest transport available for me to go to Mysore and return back to Bangalore?

If I am confident that I can play my cards right, I care a damn for the transport and the fare that I may have to pay. I would only bother about reaching the location in time and remaining cool while carrying out the deal.

If I am NOT confident about playing my cards right, then what the heck….? Even after taking the cheapest transport available and reaching the location in time, I shall still remain a looser, and the amount spent on transportation shall be a net loss to me.

In this example, I am sure that everyone will agree about ignoring the cost of transportation, but concentrating on making sure for winning the deal. One may need to do a lot of homework to make this happen.

Likewise my friends, unless one makes sure that one understands what one wishes to deal in, it is immaterial as to what is the brokerage percentage that one needs to pay.

One should rather consider the broker, who has minimum response time in getting the contract through, once the order is fed to the PC-Laptop. That makes the kind of softwares offered by various brokers important, and so also the internet connection provider. These two together shall be helping one in reducing the response time for any and every order.

This automatically keeps the browser based facilities offered by some brokers and dial-up internet connection [which break up time and again] out of consideration.

Some brokers offer different softwares for different charges. One needs to talk about the software, rather than speaking only about the broker.

That is what my opinion is, and I could be wrong.

Cheers!
SS

Hi!

In many other threads in this Forum, time and again I have shown my surprise for such and similar threads on minimum brokerage.

Do I bother about the brokerage….? Hell! NO !

Let us consider an example to clear my mindset :

Let us say that I am an engineering expert located in Bangalore and have a chance to attend a meeting at Mysore, where I may need to spend few hours, that may help me earn, say, a sum of Rs 10 lacs, if I play my cards right and provide a proper solution to the potential customers.

What should be my concern…?

1. Should it be about playing my cards right and providing a proper solution, or
2. Should it be about the cheapest transport available for me to go to Mysore and return back to Bangalore?

If I am confident that I can play my cards right, I care a damn for the transport and the fare that I may have to pay. I would only bother about reaching the location in time and remaining cool while carrying out the deal.

If I am NOT confident about playing my cards right, then what the heck….? Even after taking the cheapest transport available and reaching the location in time, I shall still remain a looser, and the amount spent on transportation shall be a net loss to me.

In this example, I am sure that everyone will agree about ignoring the cost of transportation, but concentrating on making sure for winning the deal. One may need to do a lot of homework to make this happen.

Likewise my friends, unless one makes sure that one understands what one wishes to deal in, it is immaterial as to what is the brokerage percentage that one needs to pay.

One should rather consider the broker, who has minimum response time in getting the contract through, once the order is fed to the PC-Laptop. That makes the kind of softwares offered by various brokers important, and so also the internet connection provider. These two together shall be helping one in reducing the response time for any and every order.

This automatically keeps the browser based facilities offered by some brokers and dial-up internet connection [which break up time and again] out of consideration.

Some brokers offer different softwares for different charges. One needs to talk about the software, rather than speaking only about the broker.

That is what my opinion is, and I could be wrong.

Cheers!
SS
May be you are not totally wrong, but your case is going to Mysore for one big deal and get the 10 lacs and settle back. Unfortunately there are few traders like me who cannot or might not afford to be an engineer to strike a big deal, and hence become bannana sellers, who needs to go to mysore from bangalore, may be everyday(to deliver fresh)bannanas and make 1000 ruppes as profit, for us the transportation cost does matter!