cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any members trade in r k global , why delivery hold shares in sold morning not allowed square of end of day ,with out cash margin. even icici allow square of trade but delivery brokarage. one side

Dear all, There is no option for Bonanza Portfolio in poll options. I am using bonanza and want to read its rank. Please give ur remarks about it.

Hi,

I wouldnot suggest trying Edelwiess as there are lot of software related issues atleast I've had lot of issues. Reports and portfolio tracker are pathetic which they openly acknowledge.
Though ICICI charges a bit more than others I found their trading platform is more stable and reporting system is good.

Cheers.

Hi,

I wouldnot suggest trying Edelwiess as there are lot of software related issues atleast I've had lot of issues. Reports and portfolio tracker are pathetic which they openly acknowledge.
Though ICICI charges a bit more than others I found their trading platform is more stable and reporting system is good.

Cheers.
icici is the biggest thug on the planet:mad:

S S

May be you are not totally wrong, but your case is going to Mysore for one big deal and get the 10 lacs and settle back. Unfortunately there are few traders like me who cannot or might not afford to be an engineer to strike a big deal, and hence become bannana sellers, who needs to go to mysore from bangalore, may be everyday(to deliver fresh)bannanas and make 1000 ruppes as profit, for us the transportation cost does matter!
Yes my friend. I agree with you.

But one must remember that if one has to travel from Bangalore to Mysore and back too many times, one could take a monthly pass.

In times of urgency, one always has a possibility of NOT reaching in time to attend the meeting and grab the contract.

In plain words, the persons with monthly passes are usually working in lower levels of an organisation, than those, who can get an ac cab for every such travel. Needless to say that the people travelling in ac cabs would have far too larger income levels than those with monthly pass.

What puzzles me is the mindset of some, who could even compare month pass rates of two transporters to get the cheaper one available, than eyeing for higher position to manage to get higher income and also an ac cab for every such outing.

SS

mithoon

hi friends,

i want to open new account i will invest 1 lac what will be the cheapest brokerage for me. will open only from brokerhouses with good trading terminal. please tell me the exposure also. me a fresher in day trading so i dont want to give any promise on volume.

Satheesh.
go with reliance money,they have a new packg called supertrader for 6k unlimited turnover and the brokrg is only Rs15 per transaction regardless of volume and lot size

nac

Its been three months... I dont know whether you have opened trading account and start trading. But still I am posting a reply.

Since you are new to trading dont invest this much to start. Better start with the small investment. After you are successful and built some confidence you can invest more.

Don't say reliance money is cheap. When I roughly calculated it costs a lot... I have never seen their trading platform. Some of Tji members have said good about super trade. I should get demo or something....

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I am using IIL and I liked TT Advance
I am paying 1 Paisa per 100 rupees each side (total 2 paisa sqr off) for intra day. My daily turn over is around 1.5 Crore.
Is 1 paisa with 1.5 crore expensive?
if any one of you is getting better deal, please let me know.

FrozenThought
"Better to lose with rules than to win with flukes"

Hi Guys,
I am using IIL and I liked TT Advance
I am paying 1 Paisa per 100 rupees each side (total 2 paisa sqr off) for intra day. My daily turn over is around 1.5 Crore.
Is 1 paisa with 1.5 crore expensive?
if any one of you is getting better deal, please let me know.

FrozenThought
"Better to lose with rules than to win with flukes"
Well, if you like TT advance that IIL is providing, then 1paise for 1.5 crore is fine I think. May be you can negotiate it for 1 paise for 1 leg only and that would be the max what IIL can give you. If you are OK with odin you may try RK Global, they provide cheapest in india as far as I know.