Buy Lead & Zinc

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_s_ramesh

Thank you Karan,

Clearly both Lead and Zinc are in a bullish trend at present. Lead has a support at 105 and resistance at 90.

Zinc is at present hit resistance at the congestion zone, next resistance is at 106 and support holds at 90 levels.

There is a opportunity for long trades in the intra day time frame for those who trade intra day.

d_s_ramesh

Thank you, Veluri.

There is no such specific reason for Lead and Zinc. At present on a comparative basis base metals are doing good compared to bullions which are a little slow. There are good trends in the base metals side.

Hence not only Zinc and Lead even Nickel, Copper and Aluminium are also doing well. It is that we just did our entry into commodity posts with Lead and Zinc and have later found that having a common thread for all the commodities would be a wise decision. Hence, we are also having a common thread for all commodities separately here.

I believe you shall get all the benefits from these postings.

hills_5000

Copper could show downside soon , as i guess will other metals ...

This is from Copper charts . I do not have access to other metals' charts.

regards

Thank you, Veluri.

There is no such specific reason for Lead and Zinc. At present on a comparative basis base metals are doing good compared to bullions which are a little slow. There are good trends in the base metals side.

Hence not only Zinc and Lead even Nickel, Copper and Aluminium are also doing well. It is that we just did our entry into commodity posts with Lead and Zinc and have later found that having a common thread for all the commodities would be a wise decision. Hence, we are also having a common thread for all commodities separately here.

I believe you shall get all the benefits from these postings.

hello can you tell me is it good to start trading with base metals with capital of 50k if you can i will post my mail id also here so that you can send more details regarding that and what are the other markets we have to see to trade in this like LME
what is the news which affects major these prices???

Thanks in advance

Hi
With 50k, you can start copper and its good to have another 50k for backup. Always use stop loss.
Copper may come down in coming days.

Support for August
copper is seen at Rs.335 while Resistance is seen at Rs.345.

Try watching Zee Business channel..Program Mandi Live at 10:20 AM,12:30 pm and 5:30 pm..they give good tips.

Karan

d_s_ramesh

Trading base metals full contracts with 50K is inviting disaster to your account.
So long as the position is in your direction you can trade, if it goes against(which is most likely probability) 3 good losing trades will wipe out your account from margin.

Do mini contracts, they are available in GOLD, SILVER, LEAD and ZINC. I can you you required knowledge, if you wish to have please contact me on my mail id available through my profile page.

d_s_ramesh

If you were not able to find my mail id on the profile page, please send me your mail id to my PM or activate your PM so that I can send you mine.

You can get clarified of all your needs regarding markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.