Buy Lead & Zinc

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_s_ramesh

Thank you, Dr. Garg. Both Lead and Zinc are likely to continue their uptrend.

GG is in sell today.

Short below 14795/ 2nd 14706/ 3rd 14617/ 4th 14528

Stops 15150/15061/14972/14883.

Trailing exit, will be posted as the market changes direction.

d_s_ramesh

Mr. Shivam Yogi,
I believe you would have had a profitable exit in your short lead, while Copper is trailing. Above 314.30 Copper is a buy and should move up.

But, a word of caution to commodity players, many products in the commodity stream are going into tight moves, there are possibilities of whipsaws. Hence protect your capital by keeping risks lower or use some strategy go into phased loading. Move stops accordingly and protect the position.

Do not second guess when the position nears stop, just execute. You will for sure find another opportunity, market is abundant with opportunities.

d_s_ramesh

I have posted the Lead and Zinc position in your thread. Please look into it and post for any queries.

Tradejack

Buy mini Lead & Zinc

Hi ramesh, i m getting ur advice seriously.i m not investing right now.i m getting information about trends in mcx as i m inexperienced in the commodity.thanx 4 ur advice.

Tradejack

Hi ramesh, i m glad to see ur thread to me after my thread immidietly .ur priceless suggestions surprize me a lot.i m following u from day 1. I m doing paper trading since a week. When i was trading in stock mkt. And asked some1 to guide me for what to buy ?every1 suggest me in colorful manner.some1 says buy RIL bcoz mkt will goes&sm1 says dont buy mkt is panic.every one ask me to trade aggresively. But no 1 adviced me in right way.but i m impress by u as u always guide me as my wellwisher.again thanks

Tradejack

Hi ramesh,my last thread was quite sentimental.i guess u enjoyed a lot.i m doing paper trading in gold guinea.lead mini &zinc mini.i will not trade until I get confidence or understand trend. I hope u will help me always. I know how hard to earn capital? I m a faculty of maths for IIT/AIEEE. Could u plz tell me about spot mkt.?

d_s_ramesh

I really loved your comments. Human mind craves for attention and recognition, and you know nothing is superior than real love. I admire your words & I am surprised I am having a maths genius and working with him. Great sir, I love maths, the subject that is responsible for the life I have today.

I think I would get your help wherever I am in need regarding some interesting problems.

Do you mean spot market in commodities? Let me agree point blank. I am a zero in it. I go with technicals, some how that market has not caught me yet.

My vision is to leave this planet which we live in, a better place than what we had seen it to be, when we arrived. Many may think what we can do? Love & care can get anything, I am determined to help as many people around with whatever I have learnt in this very interesting and awesome world of finance.

Till my last breadth it is only to serve Human beings as a real human being. I think I went a bit more sentimental than you. Every word here is because of the love I have generated on this profession.

Tradejack

I knew Ramesh u r genius in trading.but today i see that u r awesome in article writing.your every single word make me to jump. U know pshycology of traders very well.GREAT!! U r a gr8 philosopher too. I also agree with ur saying -"we born poor that is not ur fault. But we die poor that is our fault."I Hope ur love &affection will continue raining 2 me. Ur nature to serve people till last breadth is rarely found in this MEAN planet. Salute 2 u.! Any time u can ask me 4 math problems. Math is making magic 4 both of us. In teaching form to me & in trading form to u.

vssoma

dear,
now we have 2 professors working together ( maths and stocks analysis) ...so we can expect some more good works.........keep continue......sirs.....
and @ tradejack, please visit the thread ' If U can ' which link is in my signature, and show us some magic and logic of numbers
tnx,

Status
Not open for further replies.