Buy Lead & Zinc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ramesh Sir,
I am new to commodity. pls let me know what is the lot size and downside risk in intraday for zinc mini and lead mini.

Thanx

d_s_ramesh

Both Lead and Zinc are showing sideways pattern on the daily, while strength is less on the weekly towards bullish side.

Intra day on these products is not advisable, hence the losses. More than the entries and exits, it is the greed and fear that gives direction in the market to the new traders. In order to be successful in trading, you need to work more in reducing Greed & Fear. Then follow a strict money management rule with clear position sizing, only then success is possible.

Though markets are open for all to make money, only a select few make it big here. It is because of the above mentioned psychological imbalance. Once corrected, any one can succeed in the markets.

Thanx a ton for the advice. Though it is very difficult to control greed and fear , but i will try my best. Please suggest , what should be the initial strategy for a new entrant ? Should it be like buying one lot and keep for at least 4-5 weeks and analysing the movement of the price or to do paper trade only till one understands the market well?

Thanx

d_s_ramesh

Though the weekly charts are adding strength towards bullishness. There seems to be a broad sideways pattern in Lead as well as Zinc. It is likely to consolidate before giving further bullish moves.

108 is perceived to be the target for Lead, but needs close attention to exit on first weakness.

d_s_ramesh

Lead has got its target exit, charts on the daily is not showing attractive moves. We are in the side lines.

Tradejack

Hi ramesh,how r u?how is ur web based venture going on? I have just started trading in commodities. I need ur valueable guidence.please suggest some trading levels for metals.i m trading on odin diet with karvy comtrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.