Votes: 4 6.1%
  • motilalal oswal

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Hdfc sec

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worst broker in the world award goes to 5paisa or India Infoline or IIFL
1.Pathetic customer care....you will get tired with calling customer care but you will not reach the executive. It is STD call and you will end up in paying hefty call charges and your query will go unattended.
2.If you are fortunate enough to reach the customer care, later is the ugly part executive updates you the 2 days back position in your account not todays.its the ugliest part of it.
3.Most of their Relationship Managers dont know what equity is or capital market, their knowledge about capital market is not only zero but negative, they will tell you all the opposite things.
4.Most of the times there server and software is hanged and your order will never ever get executed. God should help you
5.Your call to the RM will also go unattended bcoz they least bothered about customer
6.They just keep changing the name from 5paisa to India Infoline and then to IIFL, but I dont think unless and until you dont change your attitude towards the customer you will succeed in the cut throat market.
7.Your account will be deducted with many hidden charges, if you seek a clarification from any of customer care or Branch People, the golden answer you get is IT IS DEBITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT THATS WHY IT IS DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. But they are correct bcoz as there caption goes like this ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY HONEY.
8.If at all still you want to open an account devil bless you and god miss you.your money will be taken for granted

Dont believe me blindly cross check each point yourself on your own you will get to know that above points are truly correct or absolute.

Sorry forgot inform you the one more important thing
IF YOU TRANSFER ANY FUND THROUGH ONLINE (FUND PAYOUT) FORGET YOUR FUND FOR 7 TO 10 WORKING DAYS BUT FUND PAYIN WILL TAKE PLACE WITH A 2 MINUTES HONESTLY BCOZ AGAIN ITS CAPTION ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY HONEY.

nac

^ Very first post, striking very hard against IIFL...

You should have really really bitter experience with IIFL.

I got account with IIFL. On an average I trade once or twice a week. I was doing only day trading. Daily I check contract, ledger with the calculation I do. I have never seen any discrepancy in calculation. Some have said this, "If I take delivery position, then I will get to know about it."

savkar

ICICI has been voted as the best brokerage in India - Reason alone not to take this thread seriously.
Pls try to understand that a vast majority of people are into simple stock investing. They buy stocks, hold it for months or years and sell it.
No trading, options, futures, commodites etc.

Such users require basic facilities like Trusted industry name, easy and secure cash transactions, good support. Such ppl like to go with icicidirect.

i am also a part of it. Now that i am looking for intraday, options/futs etc, i want less brokerage, fast executions, trading terminals, more margins etc and icicidirect is little inadequate compared to RKG or Sharekhan or others.

Remember no single product in the world satisfies everyone in this world
:)

what are the software tools that are absolutely essential for an online trading platform or a

trader who trades on it? and which platform more or less gives the best tools for it?can anyone

plz tell?

things like real time analysis.charting,graphs and fast display of trading recors is something that a platform needs to be famous among traders!

Best Broker :rofl:
well I think there is no such thing like best broker.....
I have tried many but I think it all depends from branch to branch and services you are getting from the brach and also brokerage you are paying.
So for me Sharekhan is the best brokerage firm. They do sms me their intraday calls/del calls etc on sms on regular basis without any charge and their brokerage is quite competitive, I pay 30 paisa in delivery 3 paisa in intraday and future and 50Rs/lot in options. Its just that my broker has asked me to deposit 25k margin money initially and gave me these services.
Thumb up for Sharekhan :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Raju

icicidirect - man people are fooling the newcomers.

Guys - As per my experience Sharekhan could be one of the best.

kaly422000

Best Broker :rofl:
well I think there is no such thing like best broker.....
I have tried many but I think it all depends from branch to branch and services you are getting from the brach and also brokerage you are paying.
So for me Sharekhan is the best brokerage firm. They do sms me their intraday calls/del calls etc on sms on regular basis without any charge and their brokerage is quite competitive, I pay 30 paisa in delivery 3 paisa in intraday and future and 50Rs/lot in options. Its just that my broker has asked me to deposit 25k margin money initially and gave me these services.
Thumb up for Sharekhan :thumb::thumb::thumb:
they have a account opening charge of rs 750/ and amc rs 400/ but if u pay rs 10000/ for account opening then rs 750 and first year amc waved off

Kotak is the most pathetic serivce provider I have ever come across. I was being charged exorbitant amounts by Sharekhan so i decided to switch to Kotak's recently launched Keat Pro (whatever that is). Turns out I can't download software at work so I end up using their website trading platform
The website is the slowest thing on earth. Firstly it takes 3-4 attempts to log in (never faced this with Sharekhan). Then in a few seconds I get disconnected & the same cycle is repeated.
They lured me through their attractive options charges (Rs 50 per lot) but turns out they have some funny charges like .002% on total turnover (not charged by others) which beefs it up to 70-75 per lot.
Kotak's customer service lines are always busy no matter when you call & the guy who opened my account (clearly he had no incentive in maintaining it) seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth
The happy ending is that Sharekhan has revised my charges & I am shutting down this sham of a trading platform called Kotak. Net Net.. Thumbs up to Sharekhan and Kotak has a long way to go..