Votes: 4 6.1%
  • motilalal oswal

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Hdfc sec

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rupeevise said:
well i think change is not really a solution, i have changed from angel to kotak and to 5paisa, some or other problem still exist..... its kinda mobile scheme anyway you take, u end up paying almost same.............
Yes...it is true....for school, college, job, broker etc. (wife too:D )....better to adjust with current.....

For me Sharekhan is the best. Their research reports and recommendations are quite good. Customer service phone line is a bit choppy. I was with ICICIdirect and IL&FS investsmart earlier. ICICIdirect is worst among all. IL&FS is okay. Now I have 5paisa also. I have to see how it works.

Hi Friends

Hello to everybody. I have just joined the forum and saw this thred at the top. So I am starting with this thread only.

Greetings to everybody.

well, I am also on the verge of divorce with my broker. Its HDFCSec.
Though everything looks fine to me their charges are unbearable. I am an NRI and they charge a lot saying they have to report to RBI.
Does anybody has idea what kind of taxes/fees NRI should pay.

Cheers
ace

swagat86

Oh i hav ICicidirect and recently signed up with Angel Broking. one month hav passed i havent recd my UID and password. can anybody tell me is this all, or my times of trouble has just started???? i request all the users of Angel Broking to pls tell me their grievances, so that i can be prepared.

Thanks
Chills

marcus

I'm with Angel ,yes you have to be behind them, but they won't swindle you or put fake trades in your demat or anything like that, their research is good, their terminal tradeanywhere is also good only problem is they are a bit lazy.

No one else gave me tradeanywhere without any monthly brokerage commitment

swagat86

thanks marcus for replyin but can u tell me what abt the fund transfer from and to bank a/c?? Is it fast and done easily. Plus also can u tell me abt the trade anywhere software. How is it? No commitment required??????????
pls reply

marcus

in the new version of tradeanywhere the have online transfer in built into the program, but I don't use it I have not yet withdrawn money from my trading a/c and as far as me transfering money to my trading a/c i send them a cheque i prefer it that way.

Tradeaanywhere is a good terminal you can have upto 5 sec charts, intraday, EOD and all the usual stuff, they even have exchange notices and intraday calls pop up, with all basic charting facilities and indicators except scanning, programmming and back testing . It is much better than diet odin i used both.

ya generally they want min 2000 rupees brokerage commitment but in my case they gave it to me without any monthly commitment, i negotiated .35 delivery and .06 intraday (i never trade intraday anyway) if u insist they will give .3 also, good value for money and every week they will courier there market watch book to you.

Only problem is they are lazy ppl u have to be behind them, first when i started the a/c they sent me letter with wrong rates that i had negotiated when i called they said sorry its come from ho they have fixed rates we'll change it but no letter i had to phone and remind them twice then finally the sent correct rate letter. So u c they are VERY LAZY ppl

i use 5paisa and kotak . kotak service is good but brokerage 2 high

5paisa service sucks but broker 2 good 2 trade

overall if u can manage everything urself through computer go with 5 paisa,

i heard kotak hv managed it brokerage somehow to be low in mkt , a way to go