Votes: 4 6.1%
  • motilalal oswal

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Hdfc sec

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

My personal feeling is that "Stock Trading" is still not considered as an industry in India and hence no serious attention is paid to developing a worthwile trading software. Its only ironic that in a country like ours where the most brillient heads come in the IT sector, we are still struggling to have a decient "complete trading solution".
Probably we are waiting for some MNC to take it over as a business and hire indian talent to develop such a system. Well, until then we have no other choice but to beat around one of these brokers.

Regards

MANOJ

It depends on what you are looking for like low brokerage, good recommendations, speed of the trade execution etc.

Kotak recommendations are good. Most of the people use ICICI for it's intgrated facility ie when you sell your stock the money will automatically credited to your bank account. I do not know about other brokerages much. But all have some advantages and some disadvantages.

arsulaim

I Have Used 5paise And Recently I Hv Checked With Sharekhan. Still Sharekhan Is Lagging Behind 5p For The Software Terminal.

zen4all

sharekhan sucks big time.stay away from it...they have provided horrible service..account got locked and it took more than a month to get unlocked after escalating to their head office.will shift to other broker .will try 5paise or iccidirect.

madie

just for the sake of curiosity , could u please tell wat improvements can be done on that site. technology wise. lets see if we can give some idea to those people, may beurs will work , i dont know any techinical thing about the sites, but if someone know , please share it , may be ur idea can make wonders for that site.

heheheeh just a thought

wat u say

I just recently started with icicidirect. I also invest in US and use some other broker there.

The difference in ICICIdirect and US broker website is toooooooo much.

ICICIdirect website looks like from bullock cart age. Absolutely crap. I mean there is hell lot of scope for improvement. It uses asp technology. Website is not easy for navigation but once you know basics you can use it for your purpose. I cannot compare brokerage as I don't know outside rates. For my transactions, till now I know I paid around 0.85% for BUY CASH trades. How is that compared to other broker rates?

I can see the scope for improvement and business growth for ICICIdirect but are those internal people seeing that?

C

CreditViolet

Networth Srock Broking has not been added in the list....!

Its the best in the market today. I am the business partner of this company.

Abhishek Deshpande.
Networth Stock Broking is the worst in the market today. They overcharged me on brokerage and STT till my accountant found it out.It was only after the topic of reporting the matter to SEBI came up that they decided to refund the monies.

Add to that their platform is primitive, takes ages for orders to execute.Also throws up terrible random tips as popups always at the wrong times. Avoid at all costs.

C

CreditViolet

ICICI has been voted as the best brokerage in India - Reason alone not to take this thread seriously.

krm

pls share more abt il & fs I hd registered online 3 times. there is no reply. how their service & brokerage is? I m a small investor

thanks
krm