Ask Your Forex Question Here

have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters

Newbie Day-Trader

Please if anyone can tell me what are the major risks in forex trading.
Uhhh......losing a lot of money.......

If you haven't done it already, I'd suggest you to Google "gci mt4" (or any other brokers' mt4 for that matter), download the software, install it & start practising trading various currency-pairs using various indicators that they have, see if you like it :D

hellojunni

hi all,
there are lots of indicators (.ex4 or .mq4) for metatrader on the net. can somebody give me the indicators for odin diet for mcx-sx currency trading like rsi corssover arrows or like cci arrows etc

regards

ultachasma

I am interested in comex trading..................

possible at india..........?

please guide any one.................

hi all,
there are lots of indicators (.ex4 or .mq4) for metatrader on the net. can somebody give me the indicators for odin diet for mcx-sx currency trading like rsi corssover arrows or like cci arrows etc

regards
odin diet doesnt support automated trading. you can design a trading system on metatrader or Tradestation and using these signals, can trade on odin. I am doing same way.

Tanan

hi i am trading forex for a while and doing alright in it. if anyone has any question regarding forex please post here and i will try to help as much as i can.
If you want you can see my trading journal as well under my trading journal title.
cheers
Hi,

I am new to Traderji.
I have a couple of doubts regarding Forex.

i) We know that NRIs are allowed to trade forex. So if an NRI trades forex, how much money he can bring to India ? (Is there any limit?)
What about the income tax applicable to his gains?

Thanks.:thumb:

Hello,
I am new to forex trading, had the option to use a demo account and to my surprise-was able to make quite good profits around $70-100 in a day. But I still have some doubts about its legality and I hope you would be kind enough to clear my doubts.
Could you help me with a few of my questions??
1. Can I do spot FOREX TRADING (EURUSD) in India, is it legal?
2. Are there any Indian brokers/firms which offer such forex trading?
3. Can I do forex trading through brokers located outside India but having offices in India.? If so can I pay them using credit card-is that legal too??
4. Any other hitch one may come across before starting spot forex trading

I think trading has no limit on how much you can bring to the country.
to my knowledge, trading tax will be calculated on how much u withdraw

Hello,
I am new to forex trading, had the option to use a demo account and to my surprise-was able to make quite good profits around $70-100 in a day. But I still have some doubts about its legality and I hope you would be kind enough to clear my doubts.
Could you help me with a few of my questions??
1. Can I do spot FOREX TRADING (EURUSD) in India, is it legal?
2. Are there any Indian brokers/firms which offer such forex trading?
3. Can I do forex trading through brokers located outside India but having offices in India.? If so can I pay them using credit card-is that legal too??
4. Any other hitch one may come across before starting spot forex trading
If you read the first thread in the Forex Section which is a Sticky you will get your answers.

After that your choice matters , go ahead and take an adventurous ride against the rules laid down by RBI and just don't bother about FEMA . ;)