ask/bid spread in forex

Normally when you're trading you're buying from the ask and selling to the bid. The problem is that Amibroker only seems to deal with bid or ask, but can't seem to do bid and ask at the same time. I guess it was designed for equity trading from the beginning and it doesn't seem like there is going to be any design changes anytime soon, at least regarding this specific issue.

Analyzing my trading results and comparing to backtesting, buying from the bid and selling to the bid results in much better results than reality ever could match.

I'm wondering what people do to rectify this issue.

trash

The problem is that Amibroker only seems to deal with bid or ask, but can't seem to do bid and ask at the same time. I guess it was designed for equity trading from the beginning and it doesn't seem like there is going to be any design changes anytime soon, at least regarding this specific issue.
You are completely wrong by trillions of miles once again! Study the software carefully or go to AB support if you are unsure about functionalities instead of making up stories that are simply untrue.

In short you can very well deal with bid/ask data at the same time.