Ask Your Forex Question Here

have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters
I have been using forex autopilot for 3 weeks. It is really an amazing software. But you should not try it on live account unless you are fully confident.
Hi zah1231,

Thank you for ur information regarding Autopilot.
I would like to know more about your experience with Autopilot such as the Autopilot software, the broker, profit made, funds invested etc.

I shall be highly obliged if u could mail me at [email protected].

kkb123

Re: i want to forex trading from india....

I think noone can find what we are doing ....So RBI cant take any actions for just trading in overseas..

Infact we are not trading...Its broker platform and the orders executed after the broker wall then to market...So techinically we are not the man who buy/sell currencies..

So they cant find or do anything...Try to depost and withdraw in low amount like 2k or 3k per deposit and withdrawal..so no one can find anything..I m doing it for years and i pay taxes...so no problem....

In usa, can't trade after 1:10 leverage....
hello blood,
u gave this reply in one of the queries,
can u pls tell how did u fund ur account and how are u now withdrawing ur profits ?
pls tell in detail
thanks

which one is has less expense in trading mcx or comex .
in india there is about 1000 rs expense for 1 crore turnover.including rs 250 mcx fees,rs 500 CTT ,rs 100 service tax .total 850 + brokerage .
so i want to know if comex trading is better or mcx trading pls reply.

hi i am trading forex for a while and doing alright in it. if anyone has any question regarding forex please post here and i will try to help as much as i can.
If you want you can see my trading journal as well under my trading journal title.
cheers
Thank you very much for your inspiration! Actually, that’s the real advantage of Forex forum community! A professional Forex trader can helps new traders directly as like your thread! When I was a new trader, then I was too active on Forex forums! Even though it’s a long term learning process but I found so many information’s on Forex forums!