15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

PUCHU_2500

These are not random, But performance of stocks had gone down the day I started putting it here. May be just random drawdown or Operators work (Not to take it so seriously though :). But rest assured Color of tie is a valid method and at least as good as RSI, SuperTrend or anything...

Method is Just 20%, Rest is Position Size and Psychology. Method is to find edge and Position Size to make it profitable. Again 3 rules of trading are 1. Cutting Loss 2. Cutting Loss 3. Cutting Loss. Then only you have a chance.

--tradefishing
then why your cutting loss is larger........

There are multiple methods to Cutting Loss i.e. Reducing Position, Keeping near SL, Partial Booking on movement. Since it was not mentioned while starting the thread, I showed full loss. But I will add simple rule of 3.5% max SL (if SL is bigger than this) to avoid this situation going further. Nice you guys are following it and pointed out.

Hi Friends,

Trading is simple. General people make it complicated by following so many indicators. I will tell you how to trade simple.

Rules: - 1. Wait to settle the market till 9:30 A.M.
2. Enter buy limit order above day high & sell limit order below day low.
3. If any order triggered - SL (Keep Max Sl of 3.5%) or exit positions at 3:15.

Stock selection is crucial in this strategy. I will post selected stocks before 9:30. I will start on 9th July 2018. So, guys be ready to mint money. You can double your capital till December 2018 by using this strategy.

I think you are not following your money management properly bcoz you are taking big loss and taking small profit.......
Nice observation!! I would request ADMIN if opening comment can be edited with 3.5% max SL addition, that will help everyone to keep it updated. That was a miss.

Frankly speaking I use mix of trail SL, 3% initial SL and Position size Reduction based on volatility of stock like PC. I call them Fraud stocks and can do anything, but sometime give big money too so have to trade them. But rest assured this simple rules should make money in end. Going forward with 3.5% SL loss will be limited 35K max per trade.

PUCHU_2500

dear tradingisfishing, I did not want to hurt you anyway, ok your max risk 3.5% but I hope you will also maintain small loss, small profit and big profit but never big loss........ok keep it up......thanks

dear tradingisfishing, I did not want to hurt you anyway, ok your max risk 3.5% but I hope you will also maintain small loss, small profit and big profit but never big loss........ok keep it up......thanks
Yes, It should remain in control with 3.5% condition. There will be bigger profits than that some days. I hope everyone understands, this is just a game of probability and not certainty. For that matter all business on earth are game of probability and not certainty. We have to take calculated risks and losing streaks, drawdowns are RULES. And we are in DRAWDOWN on this for now. This calls for little more patience. Following discipline in drawdown is much more important.

VJAY

Yes, It should remain in control with 3.5% condition. There will be bigger profits than that some days. I hope everyone understands, this is just a game of probability and not certainty. For that matter all business on earth are game of probability and not certainty. We have to take calculated risks and losing streaks, drawdowns are RULES. And we are in DRAWDOWN on this for now. This calls for little more patience. Following discipline in drawdown is much more important.
Rightly said...IMO any method this things happen (drawdown) This is the time many newbie start to switch/search new methods(me too done it initial days of my trading) ....It take many years to know this important thing that time many are allready left trading :D