15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

:D:D:D:D:D...
Yes there must be some rule for him to select stocks ...its not random....sure
These are not random, But performance of stocks had gone down the day I started putting it here. May be just random drawdown or Operators work (Not to take it so seriously though :). But rest assured Color of tie is a valid method and at least as good as RSI, SuperTrend or anything...

Method is Just 20%, Rest is Position Size and Psychology. Method is to find edge and Position Size to make it profitable. Again 3 rules of trading are 1. Cutting Loss 2. Cutting Loss 3. Cutting Loss. Then only you have a chance.

--tradefishing

Last edited:

VJAY

These are not random, But performance of stocks had gone down the day I started putting it here. May be just random drawdown or Operators work (Not to take it so seriously though :). But rest assured Color of tie is a valid method and at least as good as RSI, SuperTrend or anything...

Method is Just 20%, Rest is Position Size and Psychology. Method is to find edge and Position Size to make it profitable. Again 3 rules of trading are 1. Cutting Loss 2. Cutting Loss 3. Cutting Loss. Then only you have a chance.

--tradefishing
Dear tradefishing,
Yes you are correct on trading....even flip of coin is give decent profit if we use position size and RR ...yes need some luck too here :D
you book profit using any fixed point or leave it to EOD ?also just throw some hint on selecting scrips :)..selcting scrips done only after market open or do it on EOD?

There were manual mistakes in excel. Below are actual results. Will follow below format, Any suggestions welcome, so that we understand results better and there are no mistakes in calculations.

TODAY'S TRADE RESULT (End of Trade Day 5):
Stock Qty Long/Short(Entry) Exit Loss/Profit
IDBI: 17803 -52.65 +55.05 -42727
HCLTech: 1000 +995 -981.5 -13500
TataComm: 1620 -612.92 +600.65 +19877

Today Total (P/L): -36350
Cumulative Total (P/L): -23950
Total Trades: 14
Initial Capital: 10L

Last edited:

PUCHU_2500

I think you are not following your money management properly bcoz you are taking big loss and taking small profit.......