15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

VJAY

My guess of your stock selecting is ...you select one bullish , one bearish and one neutral scrip ...Is my understanding is correct?

Dear tradingisfishing,
I have some doubt in BATA...yes its triggered long in 15 tf but next bar breakdown low of 1st bar is it stop not hit here ?!
Charts are problematic sometime.. Go by rates available at snap window at 9:30AM... One trade wont make difference in big scheme of things anyway... Stock selection is based on multiple criteria.. but not looking at charts for that... so no idea of bullish/bearish etc

VJAY

Charts are problematic sometime.. Go by rates available at snap window at 9:30AM... One trade wont make difference in big scheme of things anyway... Stock selection is based on multiple criteria.. but not looking at charts for that... so no idea of bullish/bearish etc
Ok .charts may be problamatic ...but that price which shown in chart are came in market.. if trade(Long) triggered then your stop should be below after 15 minuets lows which must hit if you put sl order there ...Or you not put SL order and wait for price come to that level and then only you exit manually?

Ok .charts may be problamatic ...but that price which shown in chart are came in market.. if trade(Long) triggered then your stop should be below after 15 minuets lows which must hit if you put sl order there ...Or you not put SL order and wait for price come to that level and then only you exit manually?

No No.. Once SL in system it can't change for down... Bata made low before 9:30 itself.. That seems to be freak so not showing in Chart.. Further I did not trade this but was only in log.. So could be a mistake too... Reason for not trading was I found other stock whose potential looked better.. I would not change log for now.. but you can consider as per charts for calculations. In the long run of 250-300 trades, this all will even out... Again saying thought luck will prove a role in edge but that will be not much if we follow rules and have discipline...

Today South Indian bank... It made low in first candle but not showing on chart now... On chart short triggerred but in actual it did not... If one was trading future it triggerred short... :mad: And I did trade future...