1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

moderators please ban Mr. healthraj as he is using this thread for commercial advertisement as this is against the rules of traderji.

Rather You should be ban from TJ :spam:... Tell me one instance where Raj has asked for a single penny from members...I am writing him personal mail and there also he is guiding me FREE OF COST...

Are you a mad :mad: or drunk ??:annoyed:

When and where RAJ has broke any single rule of community ??? He is giving his services to all of us...

Stop pulling legs of good people...Go and Join Congress..Your real place is in there only..:gun2:

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

labdhi rightly predicted much before that he will create a hype than ask people to subscribe.:lol:
We have a separate thread for astrological predictions :rofl:

you are not getting me my friends. in every post of health raj in any thread he is giving link to his excel tool. in one of the earlier post he had indicated that a friend of his is urging to sell this tool. now he has come close to that. his excel tool is expiring in 5 days.and the tool is requesting to contact his mail id to get extension. now if this is not advertisement then what it is.:thumb:thumb:

labdhi rightly predicted much before that he will create a hype than ask people to subscribe.:lol:
Are you kidding me!!!
Please keep this thread on... HealthRaj is doing a fabulous job :thumb:
Why on earth do you want to ban him... his tool is absolutely free of cost and he is not marketing anything..:annoyed:

Please keep this thread on as it has benifeted several fellow traders like me..
Thank again to Raj.:clapping:

healthraj

moderators please ban Mr. healthraj as he is using this thread for commercial advertisement as this is against the rules of traderji.
Dear Suniltrader,

I actually wanted to write a lot of thing but then I thought it would be a waste of my time. So I would keep it short.

People who have been following this thread, know my contribution to Traderji.

Please prove the "commercial advertisement" part or else please get back your message.

Your accusations are child like.

It would be the joke of my life.

Do you think I am going to make money by selling this tool and become a crorepathi? If I can make money out of this tool I would not be posting it freely. I only shared whatever I developed for my own usage. This is the only tool I use. I will also tell you that I have all the right to put a time limit in the tool for whatever reason. But I can also tell you I don't have the intention or time to sell this tool.

You made my day man. Thanks

:down: :confused:

It is really very sad and disappointing to read such posts / comments.

Healthraj sir, I am with you and support your efforts and hard work.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Dear Suniltrader,

I actually wanted to write a lot of thing but then I thought it would be a waste of my time. So I would keep it short.

People who have been following this thread, know my contribution to Traderji.

Please prove the "commercial advertisement" part or else please get back your message.

Your accusations are child like.

It would be the joke of my life.

Do you think I am going to make money by selling this tool and become a crorepathi? If I can make money out of this tool I would not be posting it freely. I only shared whatever I developed for my own usage. This is the only tool I use. I will also tell you that I have all the right to put a time limit in the tool for whatever reason. But I can also tell you I don't have the intention or time to sell this tool.

You made my day man. Thanks
Hi Raj,

Please dont be bothered with few people like sunil who have no clue on what they are talking about :mad:
Please keep up your good work, we need selfless people like you in the trading community..:clapping:
Please please please stay focused on your trading and also helping the fellow traders..
I again thank you for tool and all your services:clap:

Regards, Chidan

healthraj

you are not getting me my friends. in every post of health raj in any thread he is giving link to his excel tool. in one of the earlier post he had indicated that a friend of his is urging to sell this tool. now he has come close to that. his excel tool is expiring in 5 days.and the tool is requesting to contact his mail id to get extension. now if this is not advertisement then what it is.:thumb:thumb:
Sunil,

I think you are using the version 3.0 which is expiring in 5 days. you are right. you can download the version 3.1 if you want (Which will again expire in another 30 days). The only reason for the expiry is so that we don't have multiple versions floating and so that the old versions are self destroyed. I am still alive and alive in Traderji. The day I decide to die, I will remove the time limits for the tool. Until then do not worry, I will not ask you a penny. If one day I decide to sell this tool for money (which I am not convinced yet), You will come to know that because the first thing I will do is stop posting in Traderji.

Looking at the number of posts, hope you have newly joined the Traderji. So welcome to Traderji and stop worrying and start learning. Please remember nothing in this world is Free. So please give back what you got freely.

So what are you going to give freely to us / me?
Can you at least click on the "Thanks" button to show your gratitude.

healthraj

Thanks Fellow Traders for your support. In the last 3 to 4 months, almost daily I have opened the Traderji forum and posted something. I initially had my own diary using SH315 and CCI indicator made some losses because I did not follow my own plan. That is when I started to do my own analysis and started this thread. Developed the version 1.0 inspired by Nishant't trading system and then I swtiched to the SAINT's FLOW method...

I have spent nights and weeknds to develop the tool not because I wanted to sell this tool but because I wanted a tool which I can use for Trading. Apart from NSE NOW, This is the only tool I use...

In the last 3-4 months the truth is as much as each and everyone of you who has benefitted from this thread or tool, I am also equally benefitted from this Traderji. So never in my dream I am going to ask my fellow traders to pay for the tool. Instead I would stop posting on Traderji and go and sell the tool. In fact some of the members have actually contacted me and were ready to pay to learn from me because people think I am an expert.

But I tell them, I am also learning and I am not an expert.

Happy Trading friends...

healthraj

Dear Sir,

In the MTP tool, today for SBIN I noticed that the signal was altering between buy and sell (between 14:45 to 15:05 hrs).

The change in signal is ok as per price fluctuation. The problem i noticed is it changed to sell from buy, and then again to buy.

But the second buy gave values same as the first buy (like buy at, target, sl).

This i understand should not be the case or am I wrong ?

In the MTP tool, is it possible to have a column which indicates the date and time when the Buy/Sell signal was generated ?

Also is it possible to include a call log to check the history of calls generated, SL triggered or not, target achieved or not, etc, etc.

This will help to monitor the performance on-line and off-line.

May be I am asking for too much.

Appreciate your hard work and efforts.

Enjoy,
CArnot
Good suggestions. In such times please switch to higher timeframe for example to 45 minutes or 1 hour. If still persists, Stop trading for the next one hour... Giving advice is easy, Today I also lost whatver I made the forst half.... So it is sometime difficult to trade, which our mind will know but not our heart...