1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prabhsingh

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj,

What are your thoughts for SH315 and CCI indicator based systems.Since you had made couple of losses with those systems have you completely stopped using them.Secondly,for positional traders is it advisable to make use of SH315 and CCI indicators?I have seen many people making use of SH315 system from Intra-Day perspective hence wanted to hear from you as what went wrong with you with these systems.

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj,

What are your thoughts for SH315 and CCI indicator based systems.Since you had made couple of losses with those systems have you completely stopped using them.Secondly,for positional traders is it advisable to make use of SH315 and CCI indicators?I have seen many people making use of SH315 system from Intra-Day perspective hence wanted to hear from you as what went wrong with you with these systems.
You can visit my diary where I have explained the Strategy with charts.
I used SH315 system coupled with ADX and CCI indicators. The system/setup as such is good. There is no problem with the SH315 system. But it works only during the Trending market. Same with the CCI Indicator. Plus I have been using some software from InvestarIndia.com, who were providing wrong intraday data for the charts. So I did not have confidence in their CCI and ADX Calculations also.

That is the reason why I wanted to develop my own excel based system, which is more Mechanical. The problem with any Chart based system is that you have to use your eyes to see the EMA Crossover etc... In excel you get actual values in a tabular form...

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/69299-raj-trading-diary.html.

Any Trend based system would fail during the Rangebound days. Moreover the Moving average based systems give late signals because it is based on the Average of the Prices... In a volatile market any Trend based or Rangebound system goes for a toss.

So finally switched to the FLOW based system. I am not sure if the FLOW System works both in Trending and Rangebound markets. You guys can tell me that... At least in the Volatile market the RENKO FLOW charts draws the channels, Triangle, FLAG etc... so that I am able to trade safely.

But it is really a one's personal choice. To be honest I am still not comfortable with Rangebound markets and that is the reason why I prefer a FLOW system. The Day somebody is able to trade both the Rangebound and Trending markets then he/she would be able to cover at least 90% of the Trades because the market is volatile only around 10%.

My next enhancement for the tool would be to effectively trade a Rangebound market also.... That is my next BIG goal for the Excel tool. Today I would say the tool covers only Trending markets.

You can visit my diary where I have explained the Strategy with charts.
I used SH315 system coupled with ADX and CCI indicators. The system/setup as such is good. There is no problem with the SH315 system. But it works only during the Trending market. Same with the CCI Indicator. Plus I have been using some software from InvestarIndia.com, who were providing wrong intraday data for the charts. So I did not have confidence in their CCI and ADX Calculations also.

That is the reason why I wanted to develop my own excel based system, which is more Mechanical. The problem with any Chart based system is that you have to use your eyes to see the EMA Crossover etc... In excel you get actual values in a tabular form...

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/69299-raj-trading-diary.html.

Any Trend based system would fail during the Rangebound days. Moreover the Moving average based systems give late signals because it is based on the Average of the Prices... In a volatile market any Trend based or Rangebound system goes for a toss.

So finally switched to the FLOW based system. I am not sure if the FLOW System works both in Trending and Rangebound markets. You guys can tell me that... At least in the Volatile market the RENKO FLOW charts draws the channels, Triangle, FLAG etc... so that I am able to trade safely.

But it is really a one's personal choice. To be honest I am still not comfortable with Rangebound markets and that is the reason why I prefer a FLOW system. The Day somebody is able to trade both the Rangebound and Trending markets then he/she would be able to cover at least 90% of the Trades because the market is volatile only around 10%.

My next enhancement for the tool would be to effectively trade a Rangebound market also.... That is my next BIG goal for the Excel tool. Today I would say the tool covers only Trending markets.
It is been seen , now a days you are not updating your Diary since 10, sept..Kindly update your views and moves in your Diary..

Thanks.

prabhsingh

I personally believe that FLOW based strategy or "Pivots" work beautifully in both Trending and Non-Directional Market for Positional traders not sure whether this holds true for Intra-Day traders as well or not.This is just my believe so i might be wrong.If somebody thinks differently please contribute.

you are not getting me my friends. in every post of health raj in any thread he is giving link to his excel tool. in one of the earlier post he had indicated that a friend of his is urging to sell this tool. now he has come close to that. his excel tool is expiring in 5 days.and the tool is requesting to contact his mail id to get extension. now if this is not advertisement then what it is.:thumb:thumb:
If you go back 3-4 pages, you will find that I had asked him about the date limit the moment I noticed it. He answered it with very logical reasons and without any obfuscation. Now he has also upgraded the tool.

Sunil I appreciate your efforts at keeping the forum clean of any spammers. I would like to see you equally active regarding so many other spammers we get here who start by posting their contact details. This happens more often on the weekends.

Raj, a request. With every version that you post, also start posting their expiry date. I fully understand the reason for putting a time limit (that there will be an upgrade by that date so that the users can upgrade). I also understand that at some point of time there will be some version which will be final and may be not have any time limit.

Hi Raj,

With the new version 3.1 MTP, I am not able to see Renko or Flow chart, no matter how many times I delete and backfill data or refresh I still get the above chart.
Can you please tell me how to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.:)
Regards, Chidan

Hi Raj,

With the new version 3.1 MTP, I am not able to see Renko or Flow chart, no matter how many times I delete and backfill data or refresh I still get the above chart.
Can you please tell me how to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.:)
Regards, Chidan

Hi Raj,

(I hope that you will reply to this post, I am eagerly waiting for your answer)
After some trial and error finally I was able to get the Renko chart up and running, but still following problems exists.
1. Flow chart doesn't work at all, no matter what
2. Renko chart is shown only after update of individual stock, for ex, Renko chart was shown only when I updated JPASSOCIAT individually and not when I used update all.
3. The levels Buy above, sell below, break out and break down are shown for the next stock in the row, for example in the above screen shot I am displaying Renko for JPASSOCIAT but the levels are being shown for DLF which is below JPASSOCIAT.
Thanks again :)

Regards,
Chidan

I have tried adding GOOG in RAJ STOCK SCREENER 1.0 and RAJ MTP FOR NSE NIFTY BANKNIFTY STOCK Futures v3.0 FINAL but it did not pull the correct value .Could you please help me out to get the US markets.

healthraj

Please find belolw the Links for Stock Screener and MTP tool without any Time limit

I have incremented the version to avoid any confusions

STOCK SCREENER 1.1 FOR NSE
http://www.4shared.com/zip/RztkUdQx/RAJ_Stock_Screener_v11.html

MTP V 3.2
http://www.4shared.com/zip/qHpj1Uzj/RAJ_MTP_FOR_NSE_NIFTY_BANKNIFT.html

STOCK SCREENER FOR ANY INDEX
http://www.4shared.com/zip/qSmTkUI-/RAJ_Stock_Screener_v10_FINAL__.html

Other useful links
SAINT's FLOW Level 1 PDF
http://www.4shared.com/office/urq8aqZM/THE_30Min_FLOW_Method-Level_1.html

SAINT'S FLOW Level 2 PDF
http://www.4shared.com/office/1qANcnk0/THE_30Min_FLOW_Method-level_2.html

healthraj

I have tried adding GOOG in RAJ STOCK SCREENER 1.0 and RAJ MTP FOR NSE NIFTY BANKNIFTY STOCK Futures v3.0 FINAL but it did not pull the correct value .Could you please help me out to get the US markets.
See the post number 1231. I have posted the link to screen the stocks for any Index. Customizing the MTP tool for US markets would be little difficult because I need to get the Futures Data similar to what we get from NSEIndia for Indian markets.

For the time being you can try the Stock Screener. I have put the Index as NASDAQ and so you will be able to screen the NASDAQ Stocks. You can modify the index name and the stocks name to get the data for other markets. See Google finance for the Index and the Scrip Code. I do not know anything about the US markets... Please figure it out