1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muinali

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

IS there any way i can add more the 16 script around my favourit all nifty 50 stock additional

muinali

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

apreciable job you did (more than any words) ,yes ,previous version v-3.0 was showing some error it was not working for me ,but i tried excel 2003 version that was working and this new wasssssss mindddddddddd blowinggggggggg without any errorrrrrrrrrrr
hoping trend chart(pivot high -low) will also work during market time ,

Last edited:

Hi Healthraj,

Great job once again. Request you to elaborate on the "Rating" and if possible with example from the screener. Also would it be useful to have volume & volume ema incorporated in this screener?

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

1) Raj, Thanks a lot.

2) The EMAs are updating ok. Cross-checked with 2 other sources - Sharekhan's TT & www.icharts.in

3) Is there any limit in these files ?? Any time bomb etc ??

4) If I update the futures during the market hours, will it update the live values or yesterday's ??

healthraj

Hi Healthraj,

Great job once again. Request you to elaborate on the "Rating" and if possible with example from the screener. Also would it be useful to have volume & volume ema incorporated in this screener?

Many thanks in advance.
I had posted the explanation for Rating when I posted the BETA 2 version. If you have missed that post,
The Rating is based on the Average weekly gains made by the stock in the last 100+ trading days.

Average Gains > 5% - Rating 10
Average Gains > 4% - Rating 9
Average Gains > 3% - Rating 8
Average Gains > 2.5% - Rating 7
Otherwise - Rating 5

Those who are doing Intraday trading might be interested in the Highly Rated Stocks because the profits might be more. But the risk is also more if taken the wrong trade..

healthraj

1) Raj, Thanks a lot.

2) The EMAs are updating ok. Cross-checked with 2 other sources - Sharekhan's TT & www.icharts.in

3) Is there any limit in these files ?? Any time bomb etc ??

4) If I update the futures during the market hours, will it update the live values or yesterday's ??
Thanks. Yes this version is valid till 15-Nov. But by then we should have another enhanced version. I put the timebomb so that we always have one valid version.

Since it gets only the EOD Data I don't think NSEIndia will give live Data. Need to check on Monday. It depends on NSEIndia. I am sure Google Finance will not. The Tool was anyway intended as EOD screener. IF you want LIVE Data then you can use the MTP version 3.1.

healthraj

IS there any way i can add more the 16 script around my favourit all nifty 50 stock additional
You mean in the MTP version. I purposefully made it NOT more than 20.
If you are doing your homework on the previous day and select the stocks that you are going to trade the next day (You can use the Stock Screener for selecting your stocks) , then actually you should not be watching more than 10 stocks. Please revisit your selection strategy.

One more important thing is the tool also would be become very slow if it has to process 50 stocks every 5 minutes....

Thanks. Yes this version is valid till 15-Nov. But by then we should have another enhanced version. I put the timebomb so that we always have one valid version.

Since it gets only the EOD Data I don't think NSEIndia will give live Data. Need to check on Monday. It depends on NSEIndia. I am sure Google Finance will not. The Tool was anyway intended as EOD screener. IF you want LIVE Data then you can use the MTP version 3.1.
Of course. But a lot of EOD traders take positions in the last 30 minutes of the session.

healthraj

I forgot to mention, in the Stock Screener, when the tool is screening (Using Screen ALL) option, you can stop the screening by clicking on the button "Stop Screening". When you select the "Screen All" option once again the tool will start screening from the last stock.

This could also be used indirectly for more functionality. For example, You can arrange the stocks so that first 50 stocks are for "Futures" trading and the second 50 for cash / Margin Trading. (You can even have the same list of stocks repeated twice).

To update the Futures Levels,
- Choose "NSE Futures",
- Select the First stock,
- Click on the "Screen All" button.

Click on the "Stop Screening" button when the first 50 stocks screening is over.

Now To update the Cash Levels,
- Choose "NSE Cash",
- Select the 51st stock,
- Click on the "Screen All" button.

So Stocks 1-50 should contain the NSE Futures levels
and stocks 51-100 should contain NSE Cash Market levels

healthraj

Of course. But a lot of EOD traders take positions in the last 30 minutes of the session.
Agreed. Will think about how to incorporate this. Right now any EOD screener will not be able to address this issue. We will have to find a work around by using hourly values or 30 minute values.