1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Hi Raj,

(I hope that you will reply to this post, I am eagerly waiting for your answer)
After some trial and error finally I was able to get the Renko chart up and running, but still following problems exists.
1. Flow chart doesn't work at all, no matter what
2. Renko chart is shown only after update of individual stock, for ex, Renko chart was shown only when I updated JPASSOCIAT individually and not when I used update all.
3. The levels Buy above, sell below, break out and break down are shown for the next stock in the row, for example in the above screen shot I am displaying Renko for JPASSOCIAT but the levels are being shown for DLF which is below JPASSOCIAT.
Thanks again :)

Regards,
Chidan
Hi Chidan,

Went through the code. Not able to figure out the problem.
Can you give me more info on the setup you have in your machine?

Excel version ?

The tool would actually download the data in the directory where you have copied the tool. So I assume you have enough rights on the folder.... Plus the tool would also try to export the GIF File of the chart. Hope you are not running directly from the zip file (which will copy to the temp folder). You have to unzip the tool to a folder. Normally I unzip to my USB drive so that I can carry the USB drive anywhere...

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

If you go back 3-4 pages, you will find that I had asked him about the date limit the moment I noticed it. He answered it with very logical reasons and without any obfuscation. Now he has also upgraded the tool.

Sunil I appreciate your efforts at keeping the forum clean of any spammers. I would like to see you equally active regarding so many other spammers we get here who start by posting their contact details. This happens more often on the weekends.

Raj, a request. With every version that you post, also start posting their expiry date. I fully understand the reason for putting a time limit (that there will be an upgrade by that date so that the users can upgrade). I also understand that at some point of time there will be some version which will be final and may be not have any time limit.
Timepass,

As I have been telling the reason for putting a timebomb was not to provide it as a trial version and then make any commercial gains. I have anyway posted the versions without any date limitations. I think that would silence all who are claiming the so called "Commercial" tag.

I am still confused with one thing, When I am saying that my tool is not worth selling, I don't know why ?.... Does that mean this tool is worth selling?

Anyways, As I have been telling from the very beginning, I developed the tool for my own use and I am just sharing what I have developed. Of course there is a lot of sleepless nights and weekends gone into the tool. On a lighter note due to the effort put into this tool, I also had a lot of fight with my wife and kids because of the enormous effort I have put into this tool. I am not sure anybody is going to understand that.

Never mind. I know what I am doing.

To Answer your final point, The market is always changing and the strategies are also changing and so I don't believe in a "FINAL" version as long as we have ideas to enhance the tool and as long as Excel has the power.

Happy Trading

Timepass,
On a lighter note due to the effort put into this tool, I also had a lot of fight with my wife and kids because of the enormous effort I have put into this tool. I am not sure anybody is going to understand that.
Happy Trading
Dear Raj, I sure do :)
Any coder would for sure understand that.
Please don't waste much time in responding to these. You are doing a great job and there are a number of us who are generally silent but regular users of your tool and we sure do understand the timers set in.
Its better if you can use the time wasted, in checking if a couple of features more can be added to this wonderful tool.

Dear Raj,

Thanks for everything. We need people like you for guidance. I appreaciate the efforts you are putting, time you are spending for developing & improving the tool & your promptness to answer all the queries.

In Screener tool, under FLOW, 315 signal & NR7 headings, the values are of SPOT or FUTURE ?

Thanks once again. May GOD bless you.

healthraj

Dear Raj,

Thanks for everything. We need people like you for guidance. I appreaciate the efforts you are putting, time you are spending for developing & improving the tool & your promptness to answer all the queries.

In Screener tool, under FLOW, 315 signal & NR7 headings, the values are of SPOT or FUTURE ?

Thanks once again. May GOD bless you.
You can choose whether you want SPOT or FUTURES.

In the tool in the Second row , You will find a cell with three options
- Google Finance
- NSE Cash
- NSE Futures

If you choose "NSE Cash" you will get SPOT values
If you choose "NSE Futures" you will get Futures Values.

The values are EOD values as of yesterday closing. For today's data you will have to try after 6 pm

Hi Chidan,

Went through the code. Not able to figure out the problem.
Can you give me more info on the setup you have in your machine?

Excel version ?

The tool would actually download the data in the directory where you have copied the tool. So I assume you have enough rights on the folder.... Plus the tool would also try to export the GIF File of the chart. Hope you are not running directly from the zip file (which will copy to the temp folder). You have to unzip the tool to a folder. Normally I unzip to my USB drive so that I can carry the USB drive anywhere...
Hi Raj,

I am running Windows 7 and excel 2010. I have extracted the zip into a folder and have sufficient permissions on my folder (I am the admin of my system). I can see the GIF file but it is always the wrong one as in my first post.:confused:

Regards,
Chidan

Timepass,

As I have been telling the reason for putting a timebomb was not to provide it as a trial version and then make any commercial gains. I have anyway posted the versions without any date limitations. I think that would silence all who are claiming the so called "Commercial" tag.

I am still confused with one thing, When I am saying that my tool is not worth selling, I don't know why ?.... Does that mean this tool is worth selling?

Anyways, As I have been telling from the very beginning, I developed the tool for my own use and I am just sharing what I have developed. Of course there is a lot of sleepless nights and weekends gone into the tool. On a lighter note due to the effort put into this tool, I also had a lot of fight with my wife and kids because of the enormous effort I have put into this tool. I am not sure anybody is going to understand that.

Never mind. I know what I am doing.

To Answer your final point, The market is always changing and the strategies are also changing and so I don't believe in a "FINAL" version as long as we have ideas to enhance the tool and as long as Excel has the power.

Happy Trading
I can totally understand and feel your efforts, specially if you are married. I wonder how you are able to manage kids and find so much time to develop this tool :confused:
Wit your dedication and effort I always thought you are a bachelor in 20s, stupid me :p

healthraj

Hi Raj,

I am running Windows 7 and excel 2010. I have extracted the zip into a folder and have sufficient permissions on my folder (I am the admin of my system). I can see the GIF file but it is always the wrong one as in my first post.:confused:

Regards,
Chidan
Excel 2010 might be the culprit because I have developed in 2007 with SP2. I would need Excel 2010 to figure out the problem. See if you can install 2007. Normally 2007 and 2010 versions coexist in the same machine.

Excel 2010 might be the culprit because I have developed in 2007 with SP2. I would need Excel 2010 to figure out the problem. See if you can install 2007. Normally 2007 and 2010 versions coexist in the same machine.
I cannot install 2007, as this is my office laptop, but I will try to find if it is already coexisting with 2010, thanks again..