General Trading Chat

ap*

Nice to hear it in different words from various traders :thumb:

Glad to know ap niftygupshut have done well. Many experts here

For me I am short in intermediate timeframe. Once we broke yesterdays low. Also wish to add I just booked partial profit :p :p hence posting. Now relaxed since I clearly dont know if this will be bought at 8550-8595 and again we ll be back in 8650-75 jungle or we may break down.
Nifty short tsl hit and exit. I keep the sl close when i want to exit :D looking at some good stocks to buy like ICICI now. Will be keeping away from the index for a few days and focus on the market of stocks.

Also lemondew sir I'm no expert, I get whipsawed a lot. Like every other trader. But end of the day I'm looking at improvising and progressing on my present strategy. If Iv figured one thing out till now it's that we need to 1) have two different systems for trending and choppy markets 2) stick to the core idea of the system but be ready to improvise at all times. Both these things I have issues with. :rofl:

The market was refusing to go down below the 8588-95 range and it made a higher bottom there. Anyone watching the screen could see this fact. Had to cover the short position at 8596 with a small loss.Real trade and real stop hit....nothing in sand.:D

ST

XRAY27

lemondew

Hmm I didnt wish to convey some1 does real trades or not. I was referring to this post on sand....

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...68-general-trading-chat-4321.html#post1170803

Hope what is happening here is not like this. other fellow techie traders can relate to it.

The market was refusing to go down below the 8588-95 range and it made a higher bottom there. Anyone watching the screen could see this fact. Had to cover the short position at 8596 with a small loss.Real trade and real stop hit....nothing in sand.:D

ST