Zerodha's Birthday Gift(s) for 2012 (15th Aug - 2nd birthday)

What would you like from Zerodha on their 2nd birthday.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sunny1

Hey its seems they are not just busy in ztrader but also with few other thing..

opening centers in various cities like kochi , hydrabad ..., mumbai..
automated trading ( may be in ztrader )..

Hey its seems they are not just busy in ztrader but also with few other thing..

opening centers in various cities like kochi , hydrabad ..., mumbai..
automated trading ( may be in ztrader )..
Yeah.. so it seems that they have given themselves a birthday gift(s).

15000 customers - they have perhaps 200 customers from traderji. So maybe TJ isn't very important in their scheme of things.

Turnover of Rs. 2000 crore per day - turnover charges @________...... Do they have scope for further discounts ?

Sunny1

Yeah.. so it seems that they have given themselves a birthday gift(s).

15000 customers - they have perhaps 200 customers from traderji. So maybe TJ isn't very important in their scheme of things.

Turnover of Rs. 2000 crore per day - turnover charges @________...... Do they have scope for further discounts ?
yup ... i think so ...turnover and transaction charges will be reduced in the future...

yup ... i think so ...turnover and transaction charges will be reduced in the future...
Nope.. their overheads are increasing. I think that they are done giving discounts for the time being.

Maybe there are greener pastures out there.

Sunny1

Nope.. their overheads are increasing. I think that they are done giving discounts for the time being.

Maybe there are greener pastures out there.
these charges are charged by nse ...not by zerodha ...
zerodha's only charge is 20 rs... so i think those charges will be reduced.

these charges are charged by nse ...not by zerodha ...
zerodha's only charge is 20 rs... so i think those charges will be reduced.
For futures, the NSE charges Rs. 230 per crore (or something like that). Zerodha charges Rs. 490.

NSE charges Rs. 190 per crore if I've not mistaken

oh..oh.. must be. I think those Compositedge guys said they charge Rs. 200 per crore.

as far as the poll is concerned, can we have option of "too much expectation" ;)
Maybe some expectations are way out, but I would expect Zerodha to make a gesture at least, for their birthday as well as to celebrate the new branches.

Received an SMS from Zerodha. They have made changes to the basket of stocks for which margin is provided for intraday trading. They will email a list of the changed list.

Well, thanks Zerodha. Happy Independence Day to you too.