zerodha vs rksv vs rk global

hi,

which bank do you use for payouts? how do you deposit in trading account? As you write options, how safe is to maintain large sum of money with them ?

Regards
I have hdfc, works like a dream, payin immediate, payouts same day...

Have had no issue till date and as I said the RMS team understands the writing positions well.. They don't compromise with risks, so Iknow they are doing the right things and hence feel safe.. Long back, when trading with reliance money, I was able to pocket 5 times more premium to the capital I had in my account, writing options... Their RMS team never noticed it, worked well for me so it was alright, but I could have been clobbered and due to the bad RMS they could have also gone for a toss...

At Zerodha, I feel very safe with margin, because they don't let me misutilize any system loopholes.. ;)..

is RK GLOBAL good enough for fast scalping?? heard tons of negative view about their ODIN DIET in 2009-10 ?? is there any improvement in 2012 ?€? does they provide NSE NOW for equity??

is RK GLOBAL good enough for fast scalping?? heard tons of negative view about their ODIN DIET in 2009-10 ?? is there any improvement in 2012 ?€? does they provide NSE NOW for equity??
They provide NSE NOW for equity/f&o free of cost, their transaction cost is also less then Zerodha. If one is not very risky trader i.e trade 10 or 15 lots in single order, RK Global is best.

They provide NSE NOW for equity/f&o free of cost, their transaction cost is also less then Zerodha. If one is not very risky trader i.e trade 10 or 15 lots in single order, RK Global is best.
Could you pls tell the transaction cost comparison between Zerodha and RKG ?
Say 5 lots of Nifty options buy and sell.

soft_trader

Zerodha charges Rs. 450/- per crore as transaction charges. How much does RK Global charging?

Do a calculation for zeroda v/s RK global for 1 crore and you will arrive at the following:
Actually for zeroda per lot brokerage comes to around 6 Rs per lot if you trade nifty of 1 crore and for RKG it comes to Rs.9 per lot and savings you get in zeroda is 3Rs per lot + 10% more margin + if you use CO then with all its drawbacks you get double as compared to RKG
Other benefits in zeroda is that software is free and RKG charges 100Rs per segment per month for web and for software 300Rs per month per segment
So, zeroda is cheaper but not as cheaper as it appears to be.

Thanks a lot for this handy knowledge. It gave me a very clear idea of with whom to open trading account.

Thanks again, happy trading..........

The way I remember it, the trading platform is NOW for NFO and NSE and ODIN for commodities etc.

As for customer relations, all three - Zerodha, RKSV and Bezel - sound like young entrepreneurs and professionals and are courteous and accurate in their response. I don't think customer service is a problem with either. Yesterday I needed to call RKSV at 8.30am and they were there !!!.

The way I see it (for F&O),

1) Zerodha is great for positional and swing traders, specially those who trade with more than 1 lot at a time. If you are taking upto 2 trades a day, then Zerodha is perfect, specially with multiple lots. Moreover, they promise to refund you the brokerage if your trades are net profitable for 60 sessions.

2) Bezel (I have only made enquiries of them, not used them) sound good if you have 6-8 trades per day (3-4 buy + 3-4 sell), then at 7rs. per lot it is quite good. Also, you get NSE, NFO, MCX, CDS all with one broker.

3) If you are a frequent trader, like 15-20 trades per day, then RKSV is perfect. You simply don't have to worry about the brokerage and getting in/out fast. You can buy an option for Rs. 50 and sell it for Rs. 50.5 and still make money. This sounds silly, of course, is very handy in case of uncertain markets and reversals. If you are trading multiple lots, then no harm in getting out with small profits per lot. It adds up if you have 40-50 trades in the day.
Thanks a lot for this handy knowledge. It gave me a very clear idea of with whom to open a trading account.

Thanks again, happy trading..........:clap::clap::clap: