Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Zerodha,

Orders wont executed if a/c does not have required Margin. Than how can there be Negative Balance.

I presume the moment a/c falls short of required margin, auto square will be executed to close the position.

Then how can there be any negative Balance and the need for Margin Calls.

Or is it you are trying to manipulate for some privileged a/cs. :confused:

Cheers
There are no privileged accounts, the account has not gone to debit balance, there is more than enough funds. The margin to hold the position as of yesterday was slightly higher than SPAN+Expo blocked by the exchange at end of day. Our margin calls start hitting only when the client doesn't even have SPAN margin to hold the position, in this case the person has more than sufficient margin to hold the position.

Zerodha needs to upgrade Nest system during crisis. It do not take orders as the volatility increases.
From March 14 onwards I am facing issue with Zerodha. Surely service is going down . Operations takes time to resolve plus management team do not respond on time. I wish if I can have other firm offering Rs 20 pre trade brokerage account. They dont even post my query on their forum.
Thanks god we have Traderji.com

hello zerodha team
Here is my question.Please answer them
i want to ask is i had some shares in religare securities demat account.How can i transfer the shares onto yours?
also some shares are not traded within last 30 days.What can be done on these?
Thank you.
Sudeep

Last edited:

Zerodha

Zerodha needs to upgrade Nest system during crisis. It do not take orders as the volatility increases.
From March 14 onwards I am facing issue with Zerodha. Surely service is going down . Operations takes time to resolve plus management team do not respond on time. I wish if I can have other firm offering Rs 20 pre trade brokerage account. They dont even post my query on their forum.
Thanks god we have Traderji.com
Trader, when volatility picks up significantly and number of trades executed on exchanges goes up exponentially, the performance of all platforms drop significantly, because all these trades have to be sent to your platform via internet. The performance drops even more in case internet and computer speeds are not great.

Btw, they don't post query on their forum? which forum are you talking about? IF it is Zconnect, you will have to post the query on your own.

Hi Zerodha,

When are you going to start Bracket order on Equity Segment?
As per z-connect, it should be today. I tried today and it failed.
Please announce as possible date and stick with it.
I have enable Bracket order and using the latest ZT software :annoyed:

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

When are you going to start Bracket order on Equity Segment?
As per z-connect, it should be today. I tried today and it failed.
Please announce as possible date and stick with it.
I have enable Bracket order and using the latest ZT software :annoyed:
Stock futures and currency went live today. Equity should be live be end of day tomm

ZERODHA is the biggest fraud in indian markets. they should be banned immediately. had it been USA they would have been in jail. believe me,these Zerodha guys are trying a lot of web marketing efforts etc but i am telling you by my past experience as i was a zerodha customer. if anyone wants more proof i will happily share all details.