Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

@Zerodha,

The home page of Zerodha, www.zerodha.com, takes too long to load. It takes at least 20-30 seconds even on broadband internet which is highly unacceptable. What I feel is it should not take more than 3 seconds to load. Not sure if it is a problem with the website host or with the images on your site. I noticed that around 0.5 MB is getting downloaded for this simple page. We cannot avoid this page as this is the gateway for back office and online trading. Could you please do the needful to improve its performance?
@vijay, presently the servers are with godaddy and they are hosted in the US and hence probably taking a little extra time.

We are working on it..

Zerodha

Re: Linking exiting DP with Zerodha Trading Account

I have a trading and DP account with MOSL. If I open a Zerodha trading account can i use my existing DP account if I give POA to Zerdha!?
You can use your existing DP to buy shares, but selling you will have to do it with MOSL itself, even if you give a POA to Zerodha.

The reason for this is that being competitors, even with a POA, the risk of POA not getting executed is huge..

Zerodha

zerodha
I have one doubt if i buy nifty future one lot and put a stop loss sell and whether this stop loss is for intraday or it will stay tomorrow and beyond till execution of the order.
All orders placed in the system are only good till day ,you will have to place a fresh one tomorrow..

Good till cancelled orders not allowed by NSE

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha/guys,

1) Can the live rupee/dollar rate be watched on Ztrader?

2) Can we do fund transfer from the Ztrader itself? If yes, how it is done?
If you are talking about USDINR futures, yes you can if you are enabled on Currency.. But you cannot see the underlying..

Yes you can do it from Ztrader itself.. Go to the menu Secure URL and click PAYIN.. Instant transfer to your trading account from 25 different banks..

kumudhan

sachin, pl reply this.yesterday after you posted that payment gateway works ok i paidin through ztrader.the amount not reflecting in my ac still.how long it will take?

Zerodha

sachin, pl reply this.yesterday after you posted that payment gateway works ok i paidin through ztrader.the amount not reflecting in my ac still.how long it will take?
It is working fine kumudhan,

Can you send me your client id, will check out why it is not showing up.. You can send me PM on traderji itself..

Status
Not open for further replies.