Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

@Zerodha,

ISSL opened/activated my Demat account 3 days back, but you guys are yet to activate my trading account.

Its been 20 days since you confirmed receiving my applications and documents.
Can u ping me your name and contact number, I guess it should be already active... u can also send this to [email protected], will get someone to call back immediately.. keep an attention to sachin in subject

Zerodha

Today I placed a sell order of one lot Nifty Futures july contract with the rate Rs5938.95,to squareup my open position, at 14.20.28 and the scrip touched a high of Rs5940.15 at 14.21 & Rs5939.05 at 14.22 but my order was not traded. I cancelled the pending order at 14.22.48 and squared up my open position for a loss of Rs1000/- at 14.28.
When I contacted the Customer care they have directed me to Dealers and from there to Technical staff. They tried to teach me the proceedures about trading.

As a lay man Iam asking ZERODHA a simple question that though the above contract was traded more than my offer price why my order was not traded?

On scruitiny of order history I noticed that the ZERODHA has sent the order to the exchange at 14.23 after my cancellation.

I would like to know whether ZERODHA make good the loss I incurred on account of their lapse for not sending the order in time to the exchange.

BSRAO
Confused Mr Rao,

Zerodha doesn't send any orders, when you place an order, you are yourself instantly placing orders on the exchanges.

Today I placed a sell order of one lot Nifty Futures july contract with the rate Rs5938.95,to squareup my open position, at 14.20.28 and the scrip touched a high of Rs5940.15 at 14.21 & Rs5939.05 at 14.22 but my order was not traded. I cancelled the pending order at 14.22.48 and squared up my open position for a loss of Rs1000/- at 14.28.
When I contacted the Customer care they have directed me to Dealers and from there to Technical staff. They tried to teach me the proceedures about trading.

As a lay man Iam asking ZERODHA a simple question that though the above contract was traded more than my offer price why my order was not traded?

On scruitiny of order history I noticed that the ZERODHA has sent the order to the exchange at 14.23 after my cancellation.

I would like to know whether ZERODHA make good the loss I incurred on account of their lapse for not sending the order in time to the exchange.

BSRAO
deleted dddeleted

columbus

BSRAO
This is quite common in BankNifty Options.This happened in my case many
times.

Suppose you place a SELL order at Rs.24 when the current price is Rs.23.
When it moves to Rs.25 in a JIFFY (in a very quick manner) ,many times
the your order at Rs.24 may not get executed.It will help you if you are at
your trading terminal, otherwise if you are not.

columbus

Zerodha,

How the ORDERS placed from PRICE LADDER are treated, NRML or MIS?

I hope the answer is NORMAL.In that case why don't you have buttons like
BUY-NORMAL and BUY-MIS in place of BUY alone.The same case for SELL also.

Hi,
I have entered the 60 day challenge and invested "x"amount and i would later infuse some more funds "y"amount in my trading account.I have made some profit on the x amount...so my question is can I add some more funds in my trading account when the challenge is open and how do you calculate the performance or the returns on capital?
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.