Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

zerodha,

suppose a client has some money in his trading account, and unfortunately he dies, so how will this money be paid out to the nominee/legal heir? what is the process.

As far as demat is concerned the nominee gets the shares through transmission but my question is with regard to the cash credit in trading account.

TracerBullet

Question - Is share transfer from one demat account to another with same account holder taxable? ( using ICICI e-instructions internal transfer)

Intraday charts (SHIFT + C) in NEST should have more options for interval, would be helpful if 3 min is also added in interval options.
Nest has option for custom interval

Question - Is share transfer from one demat account to another with same account holder taxable? ( using ICICI e-instructions internal transfer)

Nest has option for custom interval
That's nest plus charts you are talking about (shift +p), they are slower as they load historical intraday data, i use shift+c for intraday charts and there it has only current days intraday data and loads faster.

Zerodha

zerodha,

suppose a client has some money in his trading account, and unfortunately he dies, so how will this money be paid out to the nominee/legal heir? what is the process.

As far as demat is concerned the nominee gets the shares through transmission but my question is with regard to the cash credit in trading account.
The money will go back to the bank account and after that it will depend on the nominee on the bank account.