Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

In my Q profile , i found these details :

Quarterly settlement

Regulation require us to transfer all unused funds in a particular quarter back to your bank account.

You have requested to
Transfer funds back to bank account (Select )
Buy overnight liquid fund with no transaction cost s ( by default this option already selected ) .

Already zerodha using my unused fund ? will i get any returns ? where/how can i check this ?
Thanks in advance .

cloudTrader

Can anyone please tell me where the facility mentioned below available on candlestick chart?

For Ex- today is 27th Nov. If i go back to 20th Nov in my candlestick charts then, the future data i.e. 21st to 27th Nov is hidden and is only visible when I click through mouse.

The basis purpose of this is to guess the next candlestick by way of practice. Please let me know which charting software has this facility ?
Amibroker helps in achieving this. Not only this Amibroker has the functionality of Bar Replay for intraday data so you can see the whole trading day as a replay.

Its not about the amount of Rs 5000 but they havent mentioned anywhere during the a/c opening that you have to deposit Rs 5000 or for that matter any other amount to "activate" the account which to me is unethical and i 'd rather stay away from such people.
I did give a cheque for 5000 to both brokers I've had- SK and Zerodha. Withdrew it later. This was last year.

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
Hope zerodha guys still visit here ocationally :) if so please request to add greeks of option positions in next KITE updation like sharekhan TT giving this facility.IMO many trading options with zerodha so it will helpfull to manage options positions.