Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Just-Trade

Dear Zerodha,
As you had promised to start bracket order at the earliest, plz look into the matter as it would very useful to the traders community. We have to wait a lot for entry/exit for the absence of it. Implementing it will definitely augur a good sign for Zerodha !!

Just-Trade

natjay

I just started looking into options trading but am not able to find the currently active Banknifty contracts on Zerodha Kite (only earlier options are visible). How do I locate it (e.g., 25800 PE and 25900 CE)?

Attachments

Updated the kite app.. But problem with SLM Orders in MCX... It is taking SLM as market order and executing immediately ... Anyone else facing same issue?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Can the same fund be used in EQ, NFO & Commodity.....
Suppose I have Rs. 10,000 :pompus: so can I trade in all three segments without any restriction ?

Can the same fund be used in EQ, NFO & Commodity.....
Suppose I have Rs. 10,000 :pompus: so can I trade in all three segments without any restriction ?
I think the exchange requires you to keep separate account/funds for commodities. EQ and NFO can use the same funds.

I think the exchange requires you to keep separate account/funds for commodities. EQ and NFO can use the same funds.
Keeping Separate A/cs is Okay.... but what is annoying is restricting the free flow of free funds (not blocked funds) among those separate A/cs of the same client whenever wherever is needed.
Broker can easily modify the Ledger System so that the funds can be inter transferred from Excess A/c to Deficit A/c on Client's Request/Ok Click.
Presently the Client/Trader has to PayIn separately to a Deficit/Needy A/c even if there is excess fund lying around in his other A/cs.

Keeping Separate A/cs is Okay.... but what is annoying is restricting the free flow of free funds (not blocked funds) among those separate A/cs of the same client whenever wherever is needed.
Broker can easily modify the Ledger System so that the funds can be inter transferred from Excess A/c to Deficit A/c on Client's Request/Ok Click.
Presently the Client/Trader has to PayIn separately to a Deficit/Needy A/c even if there is excess fund lying around in his other A/cs.
Valid point.
However, this is as per SEBI regulatory requirements. Zerodha may solve this issue in the near future.

Last edited:

Zerodha – Open Paperless Account

Open online account with Zerodha. Free delivery trading and Max Rs 20 for Intraday, F&O, Currency and Commodity Trading. Intraday High leverage with MIS, CO and BO.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?