Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

The problem with Zerodha is whenever there is an issue, they are unable to switch over to the backup infra. Even after so many instances of similar issues, their IT infrastructure is still lags very much.

The backup system not working in live condition.

Update:

Today they called me and said that I can't open an account online as I don't have KYC. So I asked for refund. They told me to send payment, bank details and reason for refund by email to get the refund within 7 days. I emailed all details, let see.

Hi friends

I am a new Pi user. Please help me to get
1. I understand that the chart available in Pi for future is not continuous. For example, current Nifty Future chart is for NIFTY17MAYFUT and not NIFTY-1. So how to get continuous charts as NIFTY-1
2. How to get indices spot charts, like NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
3. How to get date and time (x-axis details) on chart, as x axis is blank, no details there.
Thanks
Please help me. Thanks

Ok, so after years of being with Zerodha, I finally decided to give Pi a shot by installing virtual Windows.

First issue, which seems to have been faced by a lot of Pi users, is the Pi splash-screen freezing after logging in; for me, sometimes Pi started working after re-starting it after deleting the .bin contract files but sometimes I'd to reboot the virtual machine to make Pi work.

Second issue I faced early in the morning once I entered the trade was that one or two charts were missing data, showing up as if the present candle is the first candle of the day, even if it actually wasn't. I couldn't locate the Refresh button to sync/reload the candles.

I decided to give Pi a go because I wanted to try to trade from the chart, & that seems like a very good feature, although like I requested Zerodha a few pages ago, it would be nice to be able to modify pending-orders by dragging them within the chart, & it seems like Tradesmartonline have implemented it, although with Spin, I'm not sure if we can enter directly at a specific price in the chart like we can with Pi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS_yRfAI-zc

By the way, can anyone tell me their experience with NEST during the frequent infrastructure problems Zerodha runs into? During such circumstances, some people have said that NOW works fine since it's NSE's platform but what about NEST? Was NEST stable when Zerodha had problems the other day?

By the way, can anyone tell me their experience with NEST during the frequent infrastructure problems Zerodha runs into? During such circumstances, some people have said that NOW works fine since it's NSE's platform but what about NEST? Was NEST stable when Zerodha had problems the other day?
Forget them and move to another broker. ;)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader