Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

wisp

If data provider's data is ahead of Zerodha terminal, what does it mean? Who is playing some sinister game, data provider or zerodha?

cloudTrader

Anyone using sharekhan? Whats your experience with them and how expensive are they?
I am using Sharekhan. I am with them for last 8 years. I had a wonderful RM with me and he gave me good brokerage rates at that time. But still as compared to Discount Brokers they are quite expensive.

I have to shell out Rs. 30 per lot on Options each side. Brokerage for Futures for me is 0.01% , so again that is on the higher side.

Their terminal is a Hardy Boy. Quite User Friendly and has lot of features, so much so that I have not been able to explore them all. :)

Just because of their Brokerage inflexibility, I use them in a very limited manner. I do not touch Options with them as they do not allow Selling of Options as first leg to Retail Traders. Seems a very big drawback.

sharekhan is way ahead name it self is more then 80 years old.
i have sharekhan i don;t use them
They also have Tradertiger bridge for auto trading direct from amibroker :xD
i;t;s been like 7 months lol i have few share in demate with them that i don;t trade and plan to keep for 10 yrs :xD

you want to be investor then only old full service broker is to be trusted.
for trading any discount broker will do :xD

vijkris

Learner and Follower
sharekhan is way ahead from zerodha name it self is more then 80 years old.
i have sharekhan i don;t use them
They also have Tradertiger bridge for auto trading direct from amibroker :xD
i;t;s been like 7 months lol i have few share in demate with them that i don;t trade and plan to keep for 10 yrs :xD

you want to be investor then only old full service broker is to be trusted.
for trading any discount broker will do :xD
Are you sure its 80 yrs old. ? :D

soft_trader

Bought and sold 20qty of Syndicate Bank. Kite web showing net qty as 20, whereas pi and kite app showing it correctly as zero. Called up their call & trade and they confirmed that net quantity is indeed 0.