Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Whats the update about the problem ?
The entries were rectified and the trade squared off. Then they send me a mail explaining it.

But the ledger shows an entry for "Call and Trade Charges" @Rs. 23. I am surprised at this, because I had called to report the problem. Anyway, I have written to them about it and asked to reverse the charges.

Let's see.

cloudTrader

The entries were rectified and the trade squared off. Then they send me a mail explaining it.

But the ledger shows an entry for "Call and Trade Charges" @Rs. 23. I am surprised at this, because I had called to report the problem. Anyway, I have written to them about it and asked to reverse the charges.

Let's see.
This is off course not good. You brought the problem to their notice and they charged for their fault. :annoyed:.... I am also surprised how this problem arose after all. This is infact a serious issue.

Raj232

Let's see.
Off late, Zerodha is more focused on introducing fancy instead of being focused on speed and accuracy. :annoyed::annoyed:

Also, Zerodha does not follow any ITIL processes in their work, e,g they will implement an untested change during market hours and start apologizing when all hell breaks loose... :mad:

.. but that is how it is nowdays !!! .. their brokerage is coming through whether clients are making money or not ... :)

Has anybody got the delivery of Sovereign gold bonds into their Zerodha Demat account?Bonds were supposed to be settled on 5th August.But my holding shows no delivery.

wabuf

which consumes lesser bandwidth among .. ztrader , kite or pi ??