Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

doshiv

Please provide the details about " SELF TRADE NOT ALLOWED " ON BSE.
Please provide the circular from SEBI etc.
Is it not allowed only in preopen ? Is there any penalty for the same ?

LivetoTrade

Have anybody compared Banknifty Mar Futures 10m chart in Pi and ZT for friday? For me it is coming both different and ZT seems correct.

Zerodha has to correct the data for Pi, it seems...
They had a mock trading session last Saturday, and I guess the data is not set-right after that.

I too have some data which is not relevant.

doshiv

Please provide the details about " SELF TRADE NOT ALLOWED " ON BSE.
Please provide the circular from SEBI etc.
Is it not allowed only in preopen ? Is there any penalty for the same ?
Self-trade prevention check will be applicable in the Equity segment in the call auction, continuous and post-closing session.
If continuous session is from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm , can I buy back a share sold at the same price ? Is there any penalty for the same ?

Last edited:
Everything said and done, I guess all of you agree that because we are pushing so hard to change, others are being forced to do something new as well.
UNQUOTE

I think they pushed it too hard , the solid hard disks moved 5 minutes away.

Riskyman

Zerodha has not failed to disappoint me even once in the last one week. Todays login time 11 minutes. Yesterday was similar. The terminal is just hanging up trying to log in. Not only that but it seems to be hogging my cpu speed thereby making other application run very slower. Even so my firefox browser fails to open quickly.

I have fragmented my disk. Cleaned up the registry etc just to give the benefit of doubt to zerodha. Tried logging in from my brand new laptop with same disappointing results. I call them and they tell me "Everything is running fine saar. No other customer has any complaint".

Time really to make a switch to some other broker if this continues.

Zerodha has not failed to disappoint me even once in the last one week. Todays login time 11 minutes. Yesterday was similar. The terminal is just hanging up trying to log in. Not only that but it seems to be hogging my cpu speed thereby making other application run very slower. Even so my firefox browser fails to open quickly.

I have fragmented my disk. Cleaned up the registry etc just to give the benefit of doubt to zerodha. Tried logging in from my brand new laptop with same disappointing results. I call them and they tell me "Everything is running fine saar. No other customer has any complaint".

Time really to make a switch to some other broker if this continues.
which platform ? Nest or Pi ?