Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

LivetoTrade

+1 here; I too am not too convinced about using Pi.

I still use Ztrader - but the terminal goes blank atleast twice a day, and I need to force re-start the application :-(

Hi

I also reverted back to ZT after initial trial with Pi. But in ZT too facing a new issue. The execution of of orders are delayed up to a minute.This was not there earlier.Support team sorted out the issue but after a few days it recurs.My net speed is OK.Using Windows 7.

Is any one else having same problem?

Please help

PKJ

columbus

Hi

I also reverted back to ZT after initial trial with Pi. But in ZT too facing a new issue. The execution of of orders are delayed up to a minute.This was not there earlier.Support team sorted out the issue but after a few days it recurs.My net speed is OK.Using Windows 7.

Is any one else having same problem?

Please help

PKJ
Yesterday ,I posted a message to ZERODHA regarding order problem on PI,
but Zerodha kept QUIET.Strange ????

Jai Mata Di

Finally Zerodha acknowledged there was fault with PI.

Nithin said in z-connect,

"We have put back the old installer on Q, uninstall the current version of Pi and install the previous one. In the current version we have done data compression, which is causing delay in price ticking for a few. We will have this fixed asap."
------

Thanks to them.

I have reported the problem there 1 day earlier in their blog(previous day: Thurs day 12th).
Earliest Acknowledgement of the such problem and sending a SMS through terminal can do a great help to traders.

Happy Trading.

H.C.

Last edited:

columbus

"We have put back the old installer on Q, uninstall the current version of Pi and install the previous one. In the current version we have done data compression, which is causing delay in price ticking for a few. We will have this fixed asap."
------

Thanks to them.

I have reported the problem there 1 day earlier(previous day).
Earliest Acknowledgement of the such problem and sending a SMS through terminal can do a great help to traders.

Happy Trading.

H.C.
Do we need to do the exercise of uninstalling the current version?
It will be nice,if ZERODHA responds.

columbus

Riskyman

In an effort to get Pi up and running, Zerodha has screwed up the older system as well. Rates dont refresh, Logging in is a nightmare, Double click on anything on the terminal and it hangs up. This is a nightmare for any trader and Zerodha doesn't seem to care to fix the older system quickly.

Brill

------

Thanks to them.

I have reported the problem there 1 day earlier in their blog(previous day: Thurs day 12th).

Happy Trading.

H.C.
Just checked the BankNifty futures chart in Pi. it looks entirely different than the one i was seeing in the morning. The chart in Pi was matching with the one in ZT in morning and now it is NOT, and entire data is wrong.

So i feel the problem is with the Pi Servers servicing the charts.

Have anybody compared Banknifty Mar Futures 10m chart in Pi and ZT for friday? For me it is coming both different and ZT seems correct.

Zerodha has to correct the data for Pi, it seems...