Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Guys, it will take a bit for Pi to start working. Please login to NEST until then.

Looks like everyone has woken up late to download the latest version of NEST, and hence the website has become really slow. Should get sorted in a few minutes.
Hello Zerodha,

I do not have Nest on my computer. I removed it and reinstalled my computer long back since Pi was doing just fine. And Nest, the whole program feels like a malware to me, harms my operating system if it's running any OS services.

Please do post a message here immediately once Pi is ready for use.

RAAMAKANT

Guys, it will take a bit for Pi to start working. Please login to NEST until then.

Looks like everyone has woken up late to download the latest version of NEST, and hence the website has become really slow. Should get sorted in a few minutes.

Zerodha such a rude response, not expected from at least you.

Seems you are also going on same path like other brokers..... :annoyed:

akhill

crashed right now.

Tried to re-login

first it says "Request Failure" and again multiple times closed and opened

Now it says "Invalid Parameters" after entering the password.

Same errors which i got in the morning. I have installed the critical update from zerodha website. Anyone facing the same ?

Earlier i was using version lower than 3.11.2, even after installing all critical updates on saturday itself, ZT didnt work today. So decided to uninstall current version and install new from your site. Now everytime i download, Only 3.11.2 is getting downloaded and thats not working on my system, giving multiple errors on opening.. pathetic service. You are only giving excuses. give proper link of version lower than 3.11.2

It doesn't. Tried, but gives a "request failure" notice.
I have followed the coping to the other folder workaround and it is working.

Once you have copied the NEST folder in another drive , click on the NestTrader.exe file , under the newly copied NEST folder and it may work.

Do not try the old desktop shortcut or from Program files as this is still pointing to the old drive.

Thank you once again niz2069 for suggesting this workaround.:clap:

akhill

logged in now after trying for 15 mins.

Can anyone help me how to get the strip above marketwatch, where i can add scrips to the marketwatch group ???

"NFO FUTIDX NIFTY .... ..... ..... .... "

this one ?