Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

same for me, Zerodha was saying they are no issues in charts in Pi, what happened today ? and dont even ask about Nest plus, have tried login atleast 5 times trying different things but was of no use. After months of headache to customers Omnesys realized that they cannot handle the load and decides to lighten Nest, really!! it takes so many months to realize that you are providing crap to customers ? Dunno what type of guys run Omnesys but i would be ashamed if i had anything to do with such a shitty product.

@Zerodh, path of last workspace saving should be remembered so that we dont have to open that location everytime manually for saving a workspace.
Yep today there was issue in the morning.

If you were logged in data is correct. But if you logged in at 10 am, the data upto I think 10 am is missing. This will be fixed soon.

We are in our final few weeks, where we will be completely disconnected from any of the Omnesys client facing products.

Our new web based app Kite also should be out soon. If you have liked Q and Quant, you will love Kite.

Until we build our mobile app, Kite will also double up as it is being built completely mobile responsive.

Yep today there was issue in the morning.

If you were logged in data is correct. But if you logged in at 10 am, the data upto I think 10 am is missing. This will be fixed soon.

We are in our final few weeks, where we will be completely disconnected from any of the Omnesys client facing products.

Our new web based app Kite also should be out soon. If you have liked Q and Quant, you will love Kite.

Until we build our mobile app, Kite will also double up as it is being built completely mobile responsive.
The futures data in Pi, is it futures continuous ??

Jai Mata Di

NSE cuts trading fees for select segments.
Under the revised structure, NSE will charge about Rs 3,000 for every Rs 1 crore worth of premium in the equity options segment, down from Rs 5,000 earlier.

Is it valid for Index Options [Nifty Options] also? :confused:
There is a Rs 2000 CUT. So in that case is that any chance of revised transaction of Rs 3300 soon instead of present Rs 5300 at Zerodha? :p

Happy Trading & Best Wishes.
H.C.

Zerodha

NSE cuts trading fees for select segments.
Under the revised structure, NSE will charge about Rs 3,000 for every Rs 1 crore worth of premium in the equity options segment, down from Rs 5,000 earlier.

Is it valid for Index Options [Nifty Options] also? :confused:
There is a Rs 2000 CUT. So in that case is that any chance of revised transaction of Rs 3300 soon instead of present Rs 5300 at Zerodha? :p

Happy Trading & Best Wishes.
H.C.
:) it is only for stock options, and there is a catch check this:

http://www.nseindia.com/content/circulars/FA28178.pdf

http://www.nseindia.com/content/circulars/FA28168.pdf

Only if the brokerage firm crosses x amount of turnover, which seems very unlikely in case of stock options.

Snake.Head

NJ23

Zerodha, please get the continuous data. Consistency is important. We won't be able to run EAs otherwise, at least on expiry days.

I also faced the same problem ,yesterday ,but I did not pay much attention.
It became NORMAL after some time.

In any case from our side we can check following steps or wait for some time.

1.check "ENABLE POSITIONS:
2.choose "NETWISE or DAYWISE".(NETWISE is preferable)
3.click "GET POSITIONS"
4.Preferance...>User setting.....>General.....>RECONSILE...>OK
hi,
tried the entire thing. it just wasnt showing up. guess it was a one-off issue.appreciate ur response..regards..