Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TracerBullet

Pi almost killed my laptop fan today. I decided to live trade with Pi today. I noted that the laptap fan is constantly whizzing at high speed. I did all sort of troubleshooting trying to identify which application is causing the CPU to heat up so much. Killed multiple windows services and then I realized that Pi may be the culprit. I stopped Pi and suddenly the fan came back to normal speed.
You can just look in task manager to identify what is using cpu.
If this problem does not happen always then try to isolate what steps caused it and report to them.

NJ23

hi all,
today morning, i put a AMO order for sell - SBIN (split shares - i.e bought at FV Rs.10/- then split in to FV Re.1/-). my holdings show at FV.1/- but my AMO order was rejected with the reason " RMS:Rule: Check holdings for entity account-XXXXX across exchange across segment across product". why this happened? any suggestions? thnks in advance. aps

So Nest plus charts are changing from monday. Omnesys is going to have a lighter version of it, as it has been affecting the performance.
Some details please. Will the users be required to download another version ? Will the change happen during the market hours or later or on Sunday ?

hi all,
today morning, i put a AMO order for sell - SBIN (split shares - i.e bought at FV Rs.10/- then split in to FV Re.1/-). my holdings show at FV.1/- but my AMO order was rejected with the reason " RMS:Rule: Check holdings for entity account-XXXXX across exchange across segment across product". why this happened? any suggestions? thnks in advance. aps
Because SBI was to rally today and they did not wish you to loose on this opportunity :D