Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

so untill the pi comes, we are all without any charts?

mine now/nest is still not working, nest is still showing a circle which means the chart is loading.
Logout, close all the applications, clear out all the history/cookies etc. and shut down the PC for a while. Restart as you would do in the morning. It should work.

Pi almost killed my laptop fan today. I decided to live trade with Pi today. I noted that the laptap fan is constantly whizzing at high speed. I did all sort of troubleshooting trying to identify which application is causing the CPU to heat up so much. Killed multiple windows services and then I realized that Pi may be the culprit. I stopped Pi and suddenly the fan came back to normal speed.

there are 3 types of stochastic oscillators: fast, slow and full(all three are explained here). my requirement is to plot slow stochs(10,3,3)
i've got the latest version of pi and it has a stochastic oscillator

referring to the image above, have i entered the values correctly?
and in case i want to plot the fast stochs(10,3) what should i do?should i just enter %K slowing=1?
after having plotted the stochs as per the image above, i got the following:

and pertaining to this 2nd image, i've the foll questions:
the %K(in red) is the result of first 2 components(i.e. (10,3)) [of (10,3,3) in the 1st image]. right?
the %D(in yellow) is the result of last component(i.e. 3) [of (10,3,3) in the 1st image]. right?
the image shows stochs(bankbaroda,10,3,3,0). where did that 0 at the end come from?

columbus

there are 3 types of stochastic oscillators: fast, slow and full(all three are explained here). my requirement is to plot slow stochs(10,3,3)
i've got the latest version of pi and it has a stochastic oscillator

referring to the image above, have i entered the values correctly?
and in case i want to plot the fast stochs(10,3) what should i do?should i just enter %K slowing=1?
after having plotted the stochs as per the image above, i got the following:

and pertaining to this 2nd image, i've the foll questions:
the %K(in red) is the result of first 2 components(i.e. (10,3)) [of (10,3,3) in the 1st image]. right?
the %D(in yellow) is the result of last component(i.e. 3) [of (10,3,3) in the 1st image]. right?
the image shows stochs(bankbaroda,10,3,3,0). where did that 0 at the end come from?
2 Lines only.Second line is moving average of first line.